“The next consumer revolution has begun,” states Clara Hendon of Sterling Brands (http://sterlingbrands.com). This is one of the trends that she presented to attendees of the Destination Design Management conference this month in Huntington Beach, California.
Ms. Hendon highlights the following trends:
1. for consumers, it’s re-evaluation time
2. brandicide – a trend on the rise
3. brands out of sync are brands out of favor
4. consumer skepticism – now on steroids
5. make it in america…but make it great
6. at-home incubating – it’s all the rage
7. local – the connection that matters
8. addiction to discounting can hurt a brand
9. the next consumer revolution has begun
10. from frivolity to frugality
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.