1. The Spam the Monkey Show <ul><li>Episode 1 - Spam travels to England </li></ul>
2. At the end of April 2007, Spam the Monkey made the journey from Boston USA to Whiteley in Hampshire, UK. Fortunately he went by air rather than swimming the Atlantic and then taking a sharp left at Portsmouth/Le Havre as Google suggest. “Bollocks to that!” suggested Spam (already gaining a credible grasp on the nuances of the English language. These are his adventures...
3. Spam makes an elegant entrance, squeeling as the postman forces him through the letterbox
4. In order to immerse himself in English ways, Spam watches Hampshire V Yorkshire at the Rose Bowl, Southampton
6. AAAAAAA Spam discovers the delights of Kronenbourg 1664 Extra Cold at lunch
7. And watches the great Australian Shane Warne take two wickets and the England captain, Michael Vaughan, reach 72 before being run out. A quick learner, Spam was saying “SHOT!” rather loudly and clapping enthusiastically at every boundary.
9. Spam Spam has even made a new friend in Buster the Cat. Until she tires of him. And discovered that English beer is far superior to American - especially Old Thumper from Ringwood Brewery.