1. Customer Service • Integrity • Professionalism• Local Service Model• National Catastrophe Response• Full-Service Fire, Water, Mold, Asbestos, and Storm Restoration• Disaster Planning• Consulting and Appraisals• Capital Improvements
2. About BluSkyWe are a national full-service general and restoration contractor specializing in the cleanup and reconstruction following any type of natural or manmade disaster. BluSky provideshigh-quality and competitively priced restoration, reconstruction, renovation, and roofingservices. Fire & Smoke Damage Water & Flood Damage • Immediate Extraction of Water/Sewage • Structural Damage Assessments • Dehumidification and Drying • Emergency/Board-Up and Tarping • Removing Damaged Contents • Structural Bracing and Shoring • Contents Restoration • Removal of Soot Deposits and Smoke • Odor Removal (Lifetime Guarantee) • Repair, Restore, and Rebuild as needed • Water and Chemical Removal • Demolition and Debris Removal Capital Improvements Mold & Asbestos Roofing • Damage Assessment • Identification • Replacement & Repair • Industry Recognized Proposals • Containment • Inspections & Appraisals • Budgeting • Removal • Commercial & Flat Roofing • Project Management • Rebuild • Residential & Steep Roofing • Coordination of Resources • Improvement • HAAG Certified Roof Inspectors
3. 10 Regions Across the USWe have the US covered nationally. BluSky has 10 regions across the US forNational Response and Support.
4. Award Winning Company BluSky is a market leader and innovator with a team you can trust. 2008 through 2011 2009 through 2011 2008 through 2011 Terry Shadwick – 2008
5. Keeping First Things First: Our Customers Cloud 9 Commitments Net Promoter Score 1. We Listen A measure of the number of advocates 2. We Offer Solutions & Options a company has who would recommend 3. We Are Objective it compared to the number of detractors. 4. We Value Our Customers 5. We Empathize With Our Customers 6. We Are Honest 7. We Are Proactive 8. We Are Professionals & Experts 9. We Honor Our Warranties
6. Water MitigationMitigating damages following a water loss is not only a requirement of your insuranceprovider, it also means that your property can get back to normal again quicklywithout additional damage, such as mold, fungi, or microbial contamination. BluSkyutilizes only the cleanest equipment and latest technology for our drying process. Inmost cases, we can respond within 1 hour of loss notice. • Extraction of Water or Sewage • Repair, Restore, and Rebuild as needed • Dehumidification and Drying • IICRC Certified Technicians
7. Hospital Flood
8. Medical Office Water Loss
9. Fire RestorationAt BluSky, we have the most qualified, experienced, and certified team working foryou. We train in the latest technologies and processes to eliminate smoke odorspermanently. BluSky provide a guarantee on all projects to be odor free forever. Weuse a wide combination of cleaning solutions, odor counteractants, ozone, hot thermalfog, and unsmoke products. • IICRC Certified Technicians • Emergency/Board-Up and Tarping • Structural Damage Assessments • Complete Restoration…
10. House Fire - Before and AfterBefore After
11. Before After
12. Multi-family House FireDuring After
13. Apartment Community Fire - During
14. MOLD REMEDIATION, BIOHAZARD, &ENVIRONMENTAL CLEAN UPMold and Bio-Hazard clean up can be very complex and require delicate handling andextreme professionalism. BluSky is licensed and insured and ensure that ourtechnicians are trained in the proper testing and abatement protocols. Whennecessary, we will recommend outside resources such as Engineers, Consultants,and/or Industrial Hygienists for testing and protocol preparation. • Assessment and Inspection • Indoor Air Testing • Removal and Reconstruction • Adheres to all OSHA, CDPHE, EPA, & IICRC Guidelines…
15. Contents RestorationBluSky will inspect affected equipment and make recommendations andsuggestions with the customer’s input. We can assist with inventories ofpersonal belongings and the cleaning & deodorization of contents. • Inventory of All Items • Specialty Cleaning for Unique Items (Leather, Artwork, etc.) • Cleaning and Deodorizing Items • Relocation/Storage Services & Setting Items Back Up
16. National ResponseBluSky understands the unique requirements of disaster recovery.Our 24-hour national response service means were available tocontain disasters and prevent further damage—no matter whereyou are. Call us any time of the day or night and well respond withthe appropriate resources to quickly and responsibly repair andrestore your property.
17. BluSky’s First Aid Disaster Response Plan™ providesimmediate assistance to your company’s personnel and property following any type of property damage.
18. Consulting & AppraisalsAs industry experts, BluSky welcomes the opportunity to use our expertise toassist our customers with consulting, appraisals, and expert witness testimony.We guarantee that your job will have our undivided attention and we will seekto represent you and your company with the highest levels of integrity. • Expert in Structural Damage Identification • Industry Standard Restoration Methods • Expert in Water Damage Mitigation • Fair, Objective, and Honest Resource
19. BluSky Headquarters - Centennial, CO
20. BluSkyFacilities & Equipment
21. For more information visit www.goblusky.comwww.facebook.com/goblusky http://www.linkedin.com/company/ 947908www.twitter.com/goblusky www.youtube.com/goblusky