mobileOK in Korea
• Basically, we believe mobileOK could make sure
seamless web access in mobile environment.
• We are now developing the standards in mobile web
align with W3C MWI activities.
• We are now preparing a trial service for mobileOK
in order to make sure well-deployment of mobile
web standard in the market.
• We ﬁnally aim at “everythingOK” or “ubiquitousOK”
over the mobileOK.
Questions from the W3C
1. Meaning and Necessity of quot;mobileOK in Koreaquot;
2. Fragmentation of mobileOK standards (country/region)
• Necessity of Korean proﬁle
• Solution for supporting of local variation (not to
create another mobileOK)
• How to synchronize with master standard (W3C
• MobileOK checker code library [Sub-point: would such
a code library be useful in the Korean market?]
Questions from Korea
1. Application Issue (e.g., AJAX)
2. DDC/ADC issue
3. Device & Proﬁle issue
4. mobileOK Certiﬁcation issue
5. Mobile Web vs. HTML5
• Beneﬁt of mobileOK standards in the market
• Expectation from Korea in W3C MWI