Be the first to like this
Learn how Recovery-as-a-Service actually works. Cloud-based Recovery-as-a-Service is the latest in disaster recovery technology. Recovery-as-a-Service (RaaS) is the ideal on-ramp to cloud to solve your need to recover quickly, easily and efficiently after a disaster strikes.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Seed or migrate your data to the cloud
- Set your RTO and RPO policies
- Recover an app remotely or across the country
- Assess workloads and size your project
- Budget for cloud-based DR
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.