2. I’m a mom I’m a WordPress designer & developer, as well as a Professional Blogger I’ve been blogging for more than a decade and been using WordPress since the b2 cafelog days.
3. Reasons why Bloggers Block happens Techniques to help you generate content ideas General topic ideas to cover for any niche Maybe even have time to brainstorm some of your topics too! I want you to be able to have no more problems coming up with content for your blog.
4. It is more commonly known as writers’blockAccording to UrbanDictionary.com,writer’s block is:A usually temporary psychologicalinability to begin or continue work on apiece of writing
5. Lack of knowledge in a subject Lack of interest in a subject Stress Discouraged by lack of traffic
6. Research Be open to new ideas Read from other bloggers in your niche Keep writing The number one reason a blog dies is due to lack of new content. There is nothing to feed to social networks, search engines, and most of all, your readers.
7. Content is king, but your visitors are queen.You DO need to hook your site up to social network sites.You DO need to engage with people.You cannot expect traffic by search engine alone, especiallywhen search engines are becoming more social oriented.However, without anything for your visitors to see, why bother having a site?
8. Your visitors are obviously going to be important, butyour content is what will drive them to do what youwant… whether it is to comment, buy something, orsubscribe to your newsletter. Unique and thorough content is the key.
9. You have probably heard people say that you need tohave passion for what you write about. That is true. Itmust extend to not just writing your article but beingopen-minded to find resources to make your post well-rounded.Yeah, research might be a chore, but if you arepassionate about your topic, you will not mind one singlebit.Your readers can tell if you love what you write about.
10. Other bloggers in your niche Journals Newspapers Magazines Wikipedia Community sites related to your niche
11. Case Studies How Your Business Operates/ Site News News In Your Niche Related Products Or Service Recommendations To Your Business or Blog Special Interest Articles Polls Videos On Product or Service Demonstrations Detailed Focus On Your Own Products or Services
12. ANYTHING that dealswith your site’s focus isgame for content.
13. Nile Flores Twitter: @blondishnet Facebook: http://fb.com/NileFloresSlideshare: http://slideshare.net/blondishnet http://blondish.net