Be the first to like this
Who does not want to plan their blog content in a more organized way?
But most of the time we only have fragmented bits and pieces of 15 minutes here and there to work on it.
You’ll learn how to:
1. Set your blogging schedule
2. Plan around holidays and important dates
3. Brainstorm your monthly themes
4. Brainstorm your posts for the month
5. Plan your guest posts
6. Fill in your blogging calendar
To get the FREE 1 hour audio training and the FREE blogging calendar, check out: http://blogformatting.com/easy-ways-plan-blog-content/
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.