Be the first to like this
Segment 2 of 3
When Out of the Box Isn’t Enough
Extending beyond Miva & the Power of SaaS components (that work well together)
45min + 15min Q&A
Speaker: Bryan Landaburu, President, Fuze
In this session we will look beyond what miva and stock module customization can do for your store. These days consumers are exposed to performance standards, features and functions on mainstream internet retailer websites (rei.com, target.com, sears.com, etc) and they have the same expectations when they get to your store. Part of running an expanding business, means at some point you need to add automation to the process, or custom solutions to meet your needs. While developing these solutions could cost millions, there are tools available to smaller merchants now that bring the powerful features of mainstream sites to small businesses like yours. This panel of experts will explain their vision for SaaS and integrating with Miva. On this panel you will find a collection of the top Miva developers and hosting companies together in one place.
- Bryan Landaburu (moderator/segment speaker) @fuze
- Fuze - cms & architecture, reviews
- Scott Zielinski - B7 - SearchSpring @b7i
- Susan Petracco - NetBlazon - FeedExact, AccurateTax, MAP@spetracco
- Mike Heberle - PowerReviews - importance of customer feedback
- (absent)Barney Stone - StoneEdge (tbd) - dealing with bulk orders, integration, etc.@barneystone
Visit http://ifuze.com/miva for a full overview
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.