• (18) "And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this:
• Acts 16:14 A woman named Lydia, from the city of Thyatira, a seller of purple fabrics, a worshiper of God, was listening; and the Lord opened her heart to respond to the things spoken by Paul.
• Acts 16:14 A woman named Lydia, from the city of Thyatira, a seller of purple fabrics, a worshiper of God, was listening; and the Lord opened her heart to respond to the things spoken by Paul.• Revelation 19:12-13 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. (13) He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
• (19) I know your deeds, and your love and faith and service and perseverance, and that your deeds of late are greater than at first.
• “Ephesus was strong in doctrine but weak in love. Thyatira was strong in love but weak in doctrine. It’s common for churches to be polarized in one of these two extremes… Either polarization is deadly. Balance is the key in any church.” Keith Krell
• (20) But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
• “If there is a watchword that describes the American mind-set today, it is the word tolerance. The thought behind tolerance is that right and wrong varies from situation to situation. What’s wrong for me may be right for you and vice versa. Tolerance teaches that all views are equally valid and there are no absolutes. The only absolute is that there are no absolutes. We tolerate everything except intolerance. As a result, we are killing truth and values have no value.” Keith R. Krell
• 1 Corinthians 11:28-31 A person must examine himself and then eat the bread and drink from the cup, (29) because whoever eats and drinks without recognizing the body, eats and drinks judgment on himself. (30) Thats why so many of you are weak and sick and a considerable number are dying. (31) But if we judged ourselves correctly, we would not be judged.
• 1 Timothy 2:12 But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.
• 1 Kings 21:25 Surely there was no one like Ahab who sold himself to do evil in the sight of the LORD, because Jezebel his wife incited him.
• 1 Kings 21:25 Surely there was no one like Ahab who sold himself to do evil in the sight of the LORD, because Jezebel his wife incited him.• John 4:24 "God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
• 1 John 2:15-16 Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. (16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.
• (21) I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.
• (22) Behold, I will throw her on a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds. (23) And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.
• 1. Correction in the sinner’s life.• 2. Restoration of the person.
• 1. Correction in the sinner’s life.• 2. Restoration of the person.• 3. Instilling respect for the Lord in the whole church.
• 1 Corinthians 3:12-13 Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, (13) each mans work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each mans work.
• (24) But I say to you, the rest who are in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they call them• --I place no other burden on you. (25) Nevertheless what you have, hold fast until I come.
• (26) He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS; (27) AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON, AS THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES, as I also have received authority from My Father;
• (28) and I will give him the morning star.• Revelation 22:16 I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.
• (28) and I will give him the morning star.• Revelation 22:16 I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.• 1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.
• (29) He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.