1. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.orgDocument access to be restricted to authorized personnel only. The concepts elaborated in this document are intellectual property of NuVeda Learning Pvt. Ltd.and the same cannot be used or reproduced in any format in any media without prior written permission of NuVeda Learning Pvt.Ltd.
2. Corporate Profile  NuVeda provides end-to-end learning solutions that drive accelerated learning for Corporates, Universities and educational institutions   Focus on building Continuous Learning Organizations (CLOs), helping them leverage learning for competitive advantage   Our learning solutions drive business impact such as: •  Increased speed to competence •  Reduced training costs •  Increased revenues by training customers, suppliers and vendors •  Improved HR processes such as recruitment, attrition and more
3. Are you a Continuous Learning Organization?  Are you an organization that:   Understands learning as a competitive edge in the business?   Focuses on Learner-centricity- what’s in it for the learner?   Promotes application of learning vs. Cognitive learning?   Encourages peer learning actively?   Facilitates learning groups and communities?   Leverages latest technologies to promote just-in-time learning?   Uses data and metrics to provide informed decision making – for the learner and the organization?   Understands the business impact of learning interventions?   Generates new ideas/innovation consistently, to stay ahead of competition?
4. What our learning solutions do  Continuous Learning Environments   Provide consistent learning experience across diverse locations   Provide mechanisms for feedback and peer learning through the patent-pending CALF™ methodology  HR Processes   Improve recruitment processes through targeted, scalable assessments of potential hires   Accelerate productivity by training thousands of learners simultaneously using e-learning or blended learning, across multiple locations  Measurement   Assess and benchmark learning cultures of organizations   Measure and monitor the business impact of learning programs  Management and Administration   Provide Licensing mechanisms for proprietary content across various entities worldwide   Provide tools for Monitoring and tracking compliance across the world
5. Selected Clients
6. The Key Learning Challenge What a Learning program typically is intended to do, for any competency – demonstrate the movement of learners from before to after the program Before After Cognitive Knowledge Cognitive Knowledge Learners Level BLevel A Level D Level C On-the-Job Application On-the-Job Application
7. The Key Learning Challenge – How it affects businessWhat’s in it for me? Undefined for multiple stakeholders
8. The solution
9. The Platform
10. Benefits of the solution Participant / Learner L&D / Human Resources   Personalized Learning Path – simple, relevant  Learning Progression of grouplearners/division  Learning from Self- and Peer- Assessments   Career Growth of employees  Peer Learning Community   Business Impact / Compliance Metrics  Continuous Feedback and Mentoring   Learning Culture Metrics  Career Growth Manager / Facilitator Business Head / CEO Visibility to Business Impact of training programs  Business Impact Metrics  Just-in-time feedback & Mentoring to employees  Organizational Growth/Learning Culture Metrics  Accelerated career growth of employees  Accelerated customer results  Peer-learning opportunities   Career Growth of employees and organization
13. NuVeda TestimonialsMatt Wennersten, Head, Scalability in Education, EZVidya “NuVeda have been our trusted development partner since 2010. We partnered with Nuveda because of their strong technical expertise, innovative approach, and positive spirit for learning. Within six months, our partnership with Nuveda allowed us to release a product to our customers pan-India with minimal guidance and supervision, and feedback from our client schools has been excellent..” “……a solid technology platform in NuCLO™, and a core of talented employees.”Lakshmi Kruti Vasan, Director, Crestpoint Consultants Pvt. Ltd “NuCLO™ provided all the required features to measure learning and track performance improvement. Moreover, our participants found the user-interface friendly and easy to navigate. NuCLO™ has proven itself to be an effective sales tool.”
14. Key PeopleManagement Dr. BalasubramanianKrishnan, Ex- GE VicePresident, ex-EMC Global Head of Six Sigma, Ph.D., Florida State University Chief Executive Officer Mr. Antano Solar John, Author, ModX and Catalyst 5.8: the Perl MVC Framework; Winner of the Yahoo Hack award for the years 2008-09 Chief Technology OfficerBoard of Advisors Mr. Sudhir Rao, Partner, Indus Age Advisors Mr. Lance Dublin, Chief Solution Architect, Dublin Consulting Dr. Balasubramanian Narasimhan, Sr. Research Scientist, Stanford University Mr. Suresh Sambandam, CEO, OrangeScape Mr. Hariharan, Founder, Royal Images Direct Marketing and Leather and Travelware
15. Contact Us: email@example.com Thank youDocument access to be restricted to authorized personnel only. The concepts elaborated in this document are intellectual property of NuVeda Learning Pvt. Ltd.and the same cannot be used or reproduced in any format in any media without prior written permission of NuVeda Learning Pvt.Ltd.