Social Media Monitoring—A presentation for @Midwest
- 346 views
Why Social Media Monitoring? ...
Why Social Media Monitoring?
The answer is simple: People trust the opinions of others more than brand advertisements, official websites or PR releases. In fact, people trust the opinion of others, especially their peers, more than almost anything. This means that online opinions on your brands and products really matter. Quite a lot, to be frank. So, let us list a number of reasons for you to keep a close eye on the online chatterbox:
- Measuring Marketing effectiveness
- Manage crisis pro-actively
- Do effective online public relations
- Benchmark your competition
- Identify new market opportunities
- Get market insights in the most cost effective manner
Learn more about the @Midwest Social Media Conference by visiting atMidwest.com.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views