2. Fun Facts
• My name is BrittanyTwamley and I am 22years old.
• I grew up in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and have lived here my whole life.
• I enjoy playing/watching sports of allvarieties.
• I have one sister Chelsea who is 30 years old.
• Spring and Fall are my two favorite seasons.
• I enjoy animals of all sorts especially dogs and horses.
• Some day I hope to spread my wings a bit and do some traveling.
• I enjoy working out and staying fit.
• I love hanging out with my friends and having a good
3. Fun Facts Cont.
• My favoritecoloris pink.
• I love drinking coffee, especially lattes.
• I enjoy reading books in my spare time.
• Mexican food is one of my favorites.
• I have never been on a plane or seen the ocean.
• I love working with children especially mobile infants.
• I love being crafty and creative.
• My middle nameis Joy.
• My favorite holiday seasons are Halloween and
4. Hobbies/ Activities
• Summer- In the summertime I enjoy going to the lake and
spending time boating. I like to wakeboard, swim and fish. I also
love going camping and hiking.
• Spring- In the springtime I enjoy doing activities outside. I love
going on runs and walking my dogs.
• Fall- I love going on walks during the fall to enjoy the smell of the
fall leaves on the ground. My birthday is on Oct 29 so I also love
• Winter- This is my least favorite of all the seasons. I hate being
cold and can never seem to warm up during the wintertime.
Some activities that I enjoy doing however are snowboarding, and
pulling each other behind the 4-wheeler on tubes.
5. Professional Goals
• When I first started school I decided
that I wanted to achieve a degree in the
health profession. With some more
thought I decided that elementary
education sounded more like me. I
enjoy working with children and I can
always use my knowledge on health in
my teaching. Someday I hope to
graduate college and move to another
state where I can find work and pursue
6. 10 Years From Now…
• Once I have been successful I hope to get married do
some traveling and then start a family. I hope to
live somewhere where winter is nothing like it is in
South Dakota. I would love to live in a place where I
can have horses and experience the outdoors all year
7. Favorite Quotes:• When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at
the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.- Helen
• To love and be loved is to feelthe sun frombothsides.
• Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
• A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.- Walter
• That was yesterday, Yesterday is over, It's a different day
• Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the
people who treat you right, forget about those who don't, and believe
that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it
changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised
it would be worth it
• Peoplewillinglybelievewhattheywantto believe.-JuliusCaesar
• There are only two ways to live your life, One is as though
nothing is a miracle, The other is as though everything is a
miracle. -Albert Einstein