1. 6/17/2010<br />Energy Design, L.L.C Presents:<br />Hybrid Retrofit Technology<br />Fueling your vehicle with water….<br />
2. 6/17/2010<br />Vision<br /><ul><li>We at Energy Design are continually testing and marketing energy saving devices for Automotive / Diesel and Residential / Commercial applications that meet our high standards for quality, rapid return of investment (ROI), and of course, customer satisfaction.
3. Ultimately by helping people save money on Energy we are helping them to survive during these difficult times, there-by having more for God, family and neighbor.
4. Energy Design's focus right now is on the trucking industry. Why? To help truckers and fleets save money on fuel. By doing that we actually stimulate the economy. It's that simple.</li></li></ul><li>6/17/2010<br />Who is Don Madlena and Energy Design LLC<br /><ul><li>I graduated from MSU (Montana State University), with a Bachelor of Technology with a Mechanical Major, an Associate of Engineering Technology, and an Associate of Science. I have been involved in the energy field for 26 years and self-employed from Energy Design for 23 years. We have been involved in hydrogen fuel cell research and development technology for the last three years.
5. We are an innovative company that is moving at the speed of fossil fuel depletion. This is what Energy Design is all about. We design energy solutions -- detours so to speak -- for a crashing fossil fuel world economy. We know this is a very lofty mission, but we do have some answers to big questions.</li></li></ul><li>6/17/2010<br />Why are we involved in hydrogen?<br />In 1998 a man b y the name of Stan Myers, developed a dune buggy that ran on water, a 100 miles / gallon of water. What we at Energy Design have done is taken this man's innovative engineering and developed it to safely retrofit any gasoline, diesel combustion engine at a minimum investment with rapid ROI (return of investment). With no innovations or modifications to the engine (for warranty sake). We only modify the air that goes into the engine. Air on steroids so to speak. Even though this is a relatively new technology, it is tested and proven. And presently there are over 10,000 of these fuel cells on the road thought out the world, yes we have learned a thing or two about Hydrogen. As we have said, Energy Design has answers to big questions. <br /> <br />Did you know there are 500 cu. ft. of hydrogen in 1cu. ft. of water! Wow! Yes there is no such invention as a perpetual motion machine. But when your fuel is so available and inexpensive as water, especially compared to oil, or any other fossil fuel, then we are getting pretty close. In our experiments, 1 cup of water in my Nissan Altima equals about 16 gallons of gasoline. Now that is an efficient fuel. <br /> <br />So I ask the million dollar question? Why aren't we using this fuel in our vehicles, diesel trucks, to power our aircraft, our ships, even homes and factories? I think we all know that answer. However we as a nation are finally at a point where we are listening and open to alternative renewable energy sources like Hydrogen. If our world would embraced this technology there would be no energy problem. Over 70% of the earth's surface is covered with water. That's a lot of fuel. And get this - the byproduct of burning Hydrogen gas is water vapor (water). A totally renewable fuel source with absolutely no carbon footprint what's so ever, no negative toxic exhaust emissions. Once again I ask why aren't we using Hydrogen?<br />
6. 6/17/2010<br />NASA study on hydrogen fuel mixture<br /> Summary:<br />Adding even small amounts of hydrogen to your fuel produces efficient lean operation by increasing the apparent flame speed and reducing ignition lag.<br /> <br />Oxides-of-nitrogen emission levels at a minimum - energy - consumption equivalent ratio were appreciably lower for hydrogen fuel mixture then the fuel by itself.<br /> <br />The hydrocarbon emission levels of the hydrogen fuel mixture were lower with hydrogen enrichment and the combustion process with bottled hydrogen produced the lowest carbon monoxide emission levels. <br />
7. 6/17/2010<br />NASA and Energy Design’s findings<br /> Increase flame speed, flash point; added octane increase of hydrogen (about 140) will increase horse power. Produce a more thorough burn of existing fuel, either gasoline or diesel; thereby engine efficency increases, more work is completed with less fuel and less emissions because of the more thorough burn. Also, you add the fuel of hydrogen which comes from water, which increases the work completed (MPG). <br />Translated: <br />1). More horse power <br />2). Less emissions <br />3). More fuel economy, more mpg. <br />
8. 6/17/2010<br />How does it work – technical presentation<br /> We bring an electrical charge, low voltage (about 15 amps), through the fuel cell that is filled with distilled water. Simply put - the electrical current running through the water separates the hydrogen from the H20. There is 500 times more volume of hydrogen per single (1) unit volume of water. Example: 1 gallon of water will produce 500 gallons of hydrogen gas. <br /> We then scrub the gas through a scrubber bubbler and because hydrogen is such a light gas it rises up to the air intake, so mechanical parts for pumping is not necessary, therefore, no mechanical break downs are possible. The system is electro-chemical not mechanical. So other than 6 month flushing, the system is maintenance free. Then the gas enters a filter to purify even more to prevent any water from going into the engine. Then the gas enters the air intake, the engine vacuum then pulls the gas mixture with air into the engine. Then the engine goes, wow! What is in that air! It is like air on steroids. Now the engine runs leaner, cleaner, cooler and more efficient.<br /> <br />
9. 6/17/2010<br />Savings, Tax Credits, etc…<br />24.4 cents per gallon immediate fuel rebate on excise tax<br />50 cents per gallon tax credit<br />Up to $2,000 tax credit for cost of the unit and installation<br />$5,000 - $50,000 tax credit depending upon the weight of your truck. <br /> <br /> For more tax info please Click Here and please check with your accountant to verify the benefit for your tax situation.<br /> <br /> <br />
10. 6/17/2010<br />Conclusion<br /> If a bank offered you 2000% interest what would you do? example: put in $1000.oo today, get back $20000.oo in a year, how quick would you get to that bank? That is how good an offer this is. But remember those tax incentives will not last forever. However, the savings on the fuel will increase as the cost of fuel increases. I think we all agree that the cost of fuel will continue go up. The sooner you start the sooner you will save all that money or maybe you like investing in oil Companies with no possible return on your money, isn't that what we are doing? Let's break that addiction that we have with oil! <br />