1. This is about 70 miles from Amarillo outside of town called
(This must have been an awesome labor of love.)
These are the pictures of the crucifixion of Christ
Sculptured from metal by a man near Amarillo, TX ...
The crosses are made of metal also. The man did
this out of the kindness of his heart.
Someone donated the land on which to erect them.
Who is Jesus?
HE IS JESUS
WHO IS HE?
2. You have to see these pictures.
I would love to see it in person.
3. IN CHEMISTRY, HE TURNED WATER TO WINE.
4. IN BIOLOGY, HE WAS BORN WITHOUT THE NORMAL
5. IN PHYSICS, HE DISPROVED THE LAW OF GRAVITY WHEN HE ASCENDED INTO
6. IN ECONOMICS, HE DISPROVED THE LAW
OF DIMINISHING RETURN BY FEEDING
5000 MEN WITH TWO FISHES & 5 LOAVES OF
7. IN HISTORY, HE IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END .
8. IN MEDICINE, HE CURED THE SICK AND THE BLIND WITHOUT ADMINISTERING
A SINGLE DOSE OF DRUGS,
9. IN GOVERNMENT, HE SAID THAT HE SHALL BE
CALLED WONDERFUL COUNSELOR,
PRINCE OF PEACE
IN RELIGION, HE SAID NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM;
10. SO, WHO IS HE?
HE IS JESUS!
11. JOIN ME AND LET'S
HE IS WORTHY.
12. THE EYES SEEKING HIM SHALL NOT
13. THE HAND THAT WILL
SEND THIS MESSAGE TO
OTHERS SHALL NOT
LABOR IN VAIN,
14. AND THE MOUTH SAYING
AMEN TO THIS PRAYER SHALL
15. REMAIN IN GOD AND SEEK HIS FACE ALWAYS.
16. IN GOD I'VE FOUND
17. The Greatest Man in History
Jesus had no servants, yet they called
18. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
19. Had no medicines, yet they
called Him Healer
20. He had no army, yet kings
21. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!
22. If you believe in God and in Jesus
Christ His Son ... Preach him.
If not just ignore this message.
If you ignore it, just remember that
'If you deny me before man, I will
deny you before my Father in Heaven.