1. BiteRite Franchising Pvt. Ltd A Stepping Stone for an Entrepreneur
2. Vision BiteRite is envisioned to be the leadingname in providing a trusted lifestyle via the F&B platform, primarily for people with diabetes, hypertension and obesity.
3. Mission Continuously strive towards innovative means of providing reliable, convenient and economical forms of products andservices, beneficial for a healthier lifestyle of a community across the region.
4. IntroductionBiteRite is a healthy concept which bringsback the joy of savoring delicious food atyour work place.Our expert chefs and nutritionists worked intandem to create the right blend of taste andhealth to suit the craving palate.Cuisines offered in the BiteRite packageinclude Arabic, Continental, Indian,Japanese and Chinese.
5. Welcome To BiteRite A Revolution in the Food Industry• A concept with 360 Degree Solutions NUTRITIONAL MEDICAL PHYSICAL SUPPORT
6. Medical• BiteRite supports hospitals by fulfilling all its food and beverage requirement.• BiteRite recipes are the doctors recipe for its Diabetic safe, Obesity safe and Hypertension safe qualities.• BiteRite provides an onboard Nutritionist for consultancy services to the hospital regarding general and customized diets as well as other nutritional services.
7. NutritionalBiteRite Value Additions:• Fine Dining Resto- Cafés• Grab’n Go Quick Service Counters• Online Meal Packages• Corporate and Private Catering Services• Office Lunch Box• Meals on Wheels Trolley Services
8. Physical• BiteRite supports health club and other organizations promoting sports and fitness.• BiteRite supports the corporate to start fitness programs will acts as the consultants.• BiteRite promotes yoga and meditation training in its own premises.
9. Support• BiteRite Community programs• BiteRite Cooking Classes• BiteRite Kids day• BR lovebirds• BR Corporate Privilege card• BR Guru card New activities and support programs will be designed by the franchisor and will be implemented with the help of the franchisee for providing the best service.
10. Value Proposition• Catering Five Hospitals in UAE• Two Grab’n Go Outlets• One Resto Café• Meal on the Go’s across Supermarkets• Fully Automated Customized Online Program
11. Present Scenario• In December 2004, BiteRite launched its concept in Abu Dhabi.• With the investment of time and effort of renowned Endocrinologists, Nutritionists and Chefs, BiteRite designed all its recipes with specific calorie count and Diabetic Safe, Hypertension Safe and Obesity Safe properties• BiteRite focuses on developing its secret menu and recipes.• Current presence of 3 outlets in Abu Dhabi and 4 in Dubai
12. Our Quality & Service made us Gain & Retain Corporates such as… • Abu Dhabi Fund For Development (ADF) • Mubadala • NMC Specialty Hospital • Rashid Hospital • National Bank Of Abu Dhabi • Al Mansoori Group • Ahalia Hospital • Dar Al Shifa Hospital
13. Target Market for Revenue Generation• Medical – Hospital, clinics• Nutritional – Restaurant Services, Package Meals, Lunch Box Deals, Corporate Companies• Physical – Spa, Health Club, Sports Club, Personal Trainers• Support – Cooking Classes, Community Programs, BR Community Membership Programs
14. Business Growth Model BiteRite is the future for the F&B industry where lifestyle management plays an important role. BiteRite will be the first choice for….• Schools, Educational Institutions, Commercial Places, Railway Stations, Airports, Hotels, and Technical Institutes• Corporate Offices with more than 100 Employees• Hospitals, Health Clubs, Spas, Well-Being Centres
15. Franchisee Role• Setting up of a Central Kitchen for BiteRite Operations as per the standards set by the BR Corporate Team (Abu Dhabi Exempted)• Setting up of the Grab’ n Go Cafés as per the standards of BiteRite• Recruitment and welfare of staff• Execution of Action Plans for Operations, Logistics, Marketing, Sales and Purchase
16. Franchisor Support• Helps in site selection, unit development, business planning and Quality control• Complete operations of the central kitchen• Complete nutritional support services for the franchisee, Individual Consultation should be charged from the client.• Complete R&D support• Complete training of the staffs• Planning of Marketing activities and the events for the franchisee• Provides the initial training and the continuous training materials• Complete IT support for the franchisee s2
17. Slide 17s2 Complete IT support would mean you have more costs in support for any IT related issues- this is hard to track unless you will be charging. Will you be charging for IT support? seema_shetty, 3/23/2011
18. Franchisee Characteristics• BiteRite Franchisee will be having 3 Characteristics1) Grab’ n Go Café (Dine In, Take Away, Delivery & Party Hall)2) Online Meal Package Program3) Lunch Boxes4) Corporate and Event Catering
19. Investment Required• For every Individual outlet the Annual Fees will be $30,000. From the third outlet the fee will be $25,000 per year• Franchisee should be ready to start Minimum 3 outlet in One year inside the allotted region• Investment for the Grab’n Go outlet is $74/ sq ft, which includes initial set up
20. Operational Cost• Franchisor will be selling its products to the franchisee with a fixed price. The franchisee is having the flexibility of 40% margin.• Wastage should be completely managed by the franchisee.• 5% of the Net Sales to be shared with the franchisor for system support and development, in addition to advertising and marketing promotions .
21. Sample Projection of Investment for Grab’n Go• Franchisee Fee - $ 30,000• Minimum Area required is1000 Sq Feet - $74,000Total of $104,000 is required to open a BiteRite Grab’n Go.
22. Revenue Sources• Dine In• Take away• Delivery• Online• Lunch Boxes• Catering
23. Expected Sale in the first year and percentage of Growth• Expected sale in the first year (Dine In & Take away) - $110,000• Expected sale in the second year - $140,000• % of Growth – 30% approximatelyNB: Figures based on the sale in our current Grab’n Go Outlets. Online, catering and lunch boxes are not included. We expect 60% of the sale in the outlet from these sources.
24. HR, Training & Development• Man Power Requirement during Operations 1 Supervisor, 2 Service Staff, 1 Chef, 1 Service Helper, 2 Bike plus Driver and 1 Van plus Driver• The Franchisee should Strictly Follow the Recruitment Formats provided by the Franchisor for the Selection process• The Supervisor should undergo Train the Trainers programs with BR corporate for doing the continuous training program in the outlets
25. Sales & Service Support• Franchisor will be taking care of the global and IT based Marketing, whereas the outlets should do the individual promotions.• Marketing strategies are subject to change.• Every Franchisee should build up there own sales team for the online packages, Lunch Boxes and the Catering
26. Customer Care Support• Franchisee will be responsible for the customer care support.• Franchisor will be providing the Feedback Forms for every outlet with minimum of 100 forms to be filled within One month for Franchisor’s Evaluation and Development of new Action Plans.• A single number call center will be established in the near future
27. Purchase & Logistics• All Purchases for Outlets should be routed and pre-approved by the Franchisor, as per List of Recommended Suppliers.• The Logistics to be planned by the Franchisee.
28. Future Plans• Centralized Call Center• Introduction of BR Trolley concept• Development of Franchisees World Wide• Launching New Range of BR products• Franchise of BR Healthy Cooking Course• Introduction of Innovative Ground Breaking Methods and Products into the BR System and Standards
29. s5 Central Kitchen and Outlet Development Outlet 3Outlet 1 Central Kitchen Operated by FranchisorOutlet 2 Outlet 4
30. Slide 29s5 not needed to share with franchisee seema_shetty, 3/23/2011
31. Spreading the Goodness ofWealth in Health Worldwide