Be the first to like this
To learn the architecture of WebLogic Server especially in terms of machines, domains and
• Installation and Configuration of WebLogic Server.
• Handling routine Administration tasks.
• Performing Backups and recovery.
• Monitoring server with GUI and command line tools.
• Setting up a cluster and distributing the resources to the cluster.
• To configure Oracle HTTP Server as the Web-tier front end for WebLogic Server instances and
• Deploying and managing JavaEE applications/ large-scale Java EE applications throughout the
development and production life cycle.
• Configuring resource and application security