#BingAds is Evolving: You Spoke, We Listened Videographic
- 1,592 views
To see, share and download the full infographic go to: http://slidesha.re/MOmbGu ...
To see, share and download the full infographic go to: http://slidesha.re/MOmbGu
Here at Bing Ads, we understand the importance of connecting with your customers.
Just as you gather information on customer satisfaction and use it to improve your products and services, we’ve made it a top priority to incorporate your feedback as we work towards making Bing Ads the platform you want it to be.
You spoke…and we listened.
You asked us to make Bing Ads easier to use.
To address that ask,
• We’ve added the ability to copy negative keywords across ad groups,
• We created standardized reporting dimensions, new report date ranges and time zone settings,
• We added industry-aligned menus in Bing Ads Editor, as well as a left hand navigation pane in the Bing Ads web interface
...and we also…
• improved download filtering in Bing Ads Editor.
You told us to make Bing Ads work faster.
We heard you, and have optimized Bing Ads Editor upload and download speeds to be up to 3 times faster, while also speeding up report data turnaround times.
Finally, you told us to show you more data.
• We now offer 4 new update types within the Change History Report
• Your quality score is now included in the Keyword Distribution Graph,
• And both the Return on Advertiser Spend and Conversion Rate data points are now included in your performance metrics.
But we’re not done.
Let’s keep working together to make Bing Ads even better. You’re doing a great job in telling us what you want, so please do continue to share your feedback with us at the http://bingads.uservoice.com site, and through sharing your thoughts in the comments on our updates posted at http://blog.bingads.com
We’re always listening for ways we can improve our products and services, so be sure to follow and engage with us on our social channels too. You’ll find us on
Thanks for helping us improve Bing Ads and please do keep in touch.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views