2. cubestrategies.comWhat Is Twitter?Deﬁnition: Twitter is a real-time information network thatconnects you to the latest information about what you ﬁndinteresting.
3. cubestrategies.comBackground of TwitterFounded by Jack Dorsey, NoahGlass, Evan Williams, Biz StoneLaunched in July 2006Went from 400,000 tweets in2007 to 65 million tweets perday in 20103rd most used social network
4. cubestrategies.comWhy Use Twitter?Resource ToolReinforce (and expand) Your Personal BrandPromote ContentCollaboration and NetworkingDirect TrafﬁcCommunity Interaction
5. cubestrategies.comWho Uses Twitter?Has over 105,779,710 registered users 11.4% are ages 55+ 32.5% are ages 35 to 54 46.6% are ages 18 to 34 9.5% are ages 2 to 17Growing by 300,000 users a dayOn average has 55 million tweets per day Date from comScore 2010 U.S. Digital Year In Review
6. cubestrategies.comWhen To Use Twitter?At HomeAt WorkAt Play
7. cubestrategies.comTwitter ToolsPeerindex.com - Uses multiple variables to calculate your web authorityTwitPic.com - Allows you to share photos directly to your twitterfollowers.TweetAdder.com - Twitter software that automates your twitter account.Tweetbig.com - Web based software that automates your twitter account.JustUnfollow.com - Allows you to unfollow the people that are notfollowing you back. They list them in order from oldest to newest.
8. cubestrategies.comSummaryStart today helping building followers for your future!