1.  Any attempt at any level can not be satisfactorily completed with out the support and guidance of learned people . I would like to express my immense gratitude to Mr. BILBIN PAUL for his constant support and motivation that has encouraged me to come up with the seminar . I am also thankful to all other members of Frankfinn and my classmates who have rendered their whole hearted support to all times for the successful completion of this seminar .
2.  ANWAR SAYED EMILY SABU JISMY BABU JITHU G SALMON SHAJI SHICY JOSE SONA THOMAS TINTU RAJAN
3. An American company headquartered at Chicago in USA. Has the maximum number of jets from its assembly line flying the skies. The complete Boeing series starting with the number „7‟ e.g., 707,737,747 etc are from this giant manufacturer.
4.  American multinational aerospace and defense corporation. Founded in 1916 by William E. Boeing in Seattle, Washington, the company has expanded over the years, and merged with McDonnell Douglas in 1997. Boeing moved its corporate headquarters from Seattle to Chicago , III inois in 2001. Boeing is among the largest global aircraft manufactures, and the third largest aerospace and defense contractor in the world based on defense-related revenue. The largest exporter by value in the US.
5. BOEING 707BOEING 717BOEING 727BOEING 737BOEING 747BOEING 757BOEING 767BOEING 777
7. The Boeing 707 is a mid-size, narrow-body four- engine jet airliner built by Boeing commercial Airplanes from 1958 to 1979. its name is commonly pronounced as “Seven Oh Seven”.Versions of the aircraft have a capacity from 140 to 202 passengers and a range of 2,500 to 5,750nautical miles (4,600 to 10,650 km). Developed asBoeing‟s first jet airliner, the 707 is a swept-wing design with podded engines. Dominating passenger air transport in the 1960s andremaining common through the 1970s, the 707 is generally credited with ushering in the Jet Age.Although it was not the first jetliner in service, the 707 was the first to be commercially successful.
8. The 707 was developed from the Boeing 367-80 , a prototype jet aircraft completed in 1954. A larger fuselage across-section and other design modifications resulted in the initial production 707-120, powered by Pratt& Whitney JT3C turbojet engines, which first flew on December 20,1957.Pan American World Airways began regular 707 service on October 26, 1958. Later derivatives included the shortened long-rang 707-138 and the stretched 707-320, both of which entered service in 1959.
10.  The Boeing 717-200 twinjet was specifically designed for the short-haul, high-frequency 100-passenger airline market. The program was launched by an order from Air-Tran Airways in 1995, and the airplane quickly became renowned by customers for its excellent economics, performance and reliability. final assembly of the 717 took place the Long Beach, part of President Roosevelt‟s arsenal of Democracy – a request to the nation‟s industries to halt civilian production and assist in making wartime equipment . The facility produced almost 10‟000 airplanes for World War II before transit ironing to commercial airplane production after the war . Douglas merged with McDonnell Aircraft Co. In 1967, forming the McDonnell Douglas Corp.
11.  Based one the Douglas DC-9 and launched as the McDonnell Douglas MD-95 ,the 100- seater was renamed the Boeing717 after McDonnell Douglas and Boeing merged in 1977. First commercial airplane to receive a concurrent and Cooperative certification from the U.S Federal aviation administration and Europe‟s joint Aviation authorities.
13.  The Boeing 727 is a mid-size narrow-body three-engine aircraft built by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. It can carry 149 to 189 passengers and later models can fly up to 2,400 to 2,700 nautical miles nonstop. Intended for short and medium- length flights, the 727 can use fairly short runways at smaller airports. The Boeing 727 is Boeings only trijet aircraft , as well as the only one with out a conventional tail.
14.  The 727 followed the 707 quad –jet airliner with which it shares its upper fuselage cross – section and cockpit design. The 727-100 first flew in February 1963 and entered service with Eastern Air Lines in February 1964 ; the stretched 727-200 flew in July 1967 and entered service with Northeast Airlines that December. The 727 became a mainstay of airlines‟ domestic route networks and was also used on short- and medium –range international routes. Passenger, freighter, and convertible versions of the 727 were built.
16.  The Boeing 737 is a short- to medium-range twin-engine narrow-body jet airliner. Originally developed as a shorter, lower-cost twin-engine airliner derived from Boeing‟s 707 and 727, the 737 has developed into a family of nine passenger model with a capacity of 85 to 215 passengers. The 737 is BoeingsZ only narrow-body airliner in production, with the-600,-700,-800 and - 900ER variant currently being built.
17.  Originally envisioned in 1964,the initial 737- 100 flew in 1967 and entered airline service in February 1968. the 737 series is the best- selling jet airliner in the history of aviation. There are on average,1,259 Boeing 737s airborne at any given time , with two departing or landing somewhere every five seconds.
19.  The Boeing 747 is a wide –body commercial airliner and cargo transport aircraft, often referred to by its original nickname, jumbo jet, or queen of the skies .Manufactured by Boeing Commercial airplane unit in the US, the original version of the 747 was two and a half times the size of the Boeing 707 ,is the large commercial aircraft in the 1960s . The 747 held the passenger capacity for 37 years The 4 engine 747 uses a double deck configuration for part of its length. It is available in passenger, freighter and other version Boeing 747 designed upper deck .
20.  the 747-400 the most common passenger version in service, it is fastest airliners in service , cruise speed of Mach 0.85-0.855. 747-400 passenger version can accommodate 416 passengers in a typical three class lay out. The newest version of the aircraft , 747- 748 is in production and received certification in 2011.Deliveries of the 747-8f freighter version to launch customers caroled began in October 2011.
22.  The BOEING 757 is a mid-size ,narrow-body twin-engine jet airliner that was built by Boeing Commercial Airliner from 1981 to 2004. 757 can carry 200 to 289 passengers for a maximum of 3,150 to 4,100 nautical miles, depending on variant. the 757 was designed concurrently with a wide-body twinjet,
23.  . The 757 was produced in two fuselage lengths. The original 757-200 entered service in 1983; the stretched 757-300, the longest narrow-body twinjet ever produced , began service in 1999. passenger 757-200 have been modified to special freighter specification for cargo use. Its include 32 transport , VIP carriers and other multi- purpose aircraft
25.  the Boeing 767 is a mid-size, wide-body twin engine jet airliner built by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. It was the manufacture‟s first wide-body twinjet and its first airliner with a two-crew glass cockpit. the aircraft features to turbofan engines , a conventional tail and for reduced aero dynamic drag, a supercritical wing design. The 767 is produced in 3 fuselage length
26.  united airlines first placed the 767 in commercial service in 1982 .The aircraft was initially flown on domestic routes,In1985 the 767 became the first twin- Engine airliner to receive regulatory approval for extended overseas flight .In1990 the 767 became the most frequently used airliner for transatlantic flights between North America and Europe.
28.  The BOEING 777 IS a long –range wide body twin engine jet airliner manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplane . It is the worlds largest twinjet and has a capacity of over 300 passengers , .Commonly referred to as the “Triple Seven “ it is the largest diameter turbofan engine of any aircraft , six wheels on each main landing gear ,a circular fuselage cross section and a blade shaped tail cone. As Boeing first fly-by –wire airliner, it has computer mediated controls. the 777 is produced in two fuselage lengths.
29.  United airlines first placed the 777 in to commercial airlines service in 1995. The 777 ranks as one of Boeing‟s best-selling models. Because of rising fuel costs, airlines have acquired the type as a comparatively fuel- efficient alternative to other wide-body je and have increasingly deployed the aircraft on long-haul transoceanic routes.
31.  I‟m very thankful to the Frankfinn institute for the giving me the opportunity to learn more about Boeing industry . I‟m extremely thankful to our aviation faculty our guidance , our support , Mr. BILBIN PAUL to make us learn about Boeing industry . I thank you making me learn all this.