Transcript of "7 reasons you need a business plan"
7 Reasons You NeedA Business Plan
Looking to grow your business? Join our free business growth course at: www.businessgrowthworkout.com
7 ReasonsYou Need A Business Plan from bigredtomatocompany.com A Business Plan Gives You…
1. Clarity In Your ThinkingWriting a business plan allows you to think more clearly about what you’re trying to do and whatyou’re hoping to achieve. Which in turn will make it easier to explain your idea to others.Join our Free Business Growth Workout at www.businessgrowthworkout.com
2. Gaining a Deep Understanding of Your Target MarketTaking the time out to research your business plan idea will give you a deep insight andunderstanding of the industry or market you’re looking to enter way before you actually commit toentering it.Join our Free Business Growth Workout at www.businessgrowthworkout.com
3. Puts The Right Things In The RightPlaceA business plan pulls together all the relevant bits of information in one place such as revenuetargets, expense projections, the goals for your business and the route map to get you there.Making it easier to keep track of your progress as well as keeping you focused on the long termplans for your business, all in one piece.Join our Free Business Growth Workout at www.businessgrowthworkout.com
4. Testing out Your ideaWhen you document your ideas and create your financial model, you’ll discover whether it really ispossible to hit the revenue and profit targets – without risk to you.Join our Free Business Growth Workout at www.businessgrowthworkout.com
5. Aligning Goals Writing a business plan is a great way to make sure that everyone is on the same page with thecurrent and future plans for the business. If you’re part of a team rather than flying solo, it’simperative that all of the team are all on the same page and agree how they’ll work together onmoving the business forward. If you can’t agree on the where you’re heading then you will probablyfind you won’t get where you wanted to go.Join our Free Business Growth Workout at www.businessgrowthworkout.com
6. Holds you to accountA business plan allows you to articulate your vision for your business as well as your plans to getyou there. Going through the actual process of typing the words under each heading in your businessplan forces you to think about creating a long term strategy for the business. Once you haveanswered all the questions in the business plan and laid out your timescales, it provides a simple wayto track your progress and hold yourself accountable.Join our Free Business Growth Workout at www.businessgrowthworkout.com
7. Refining your messageA business plan is a good way to describe what you do and more importantly what you do not. Thevery process will force you to understand who your competitors are and describe your strategy forachieving your goals. This very process will help you communicate your message to investors,employees and customers in a much more structured and effective way.Join our Free Business Growth Workout at www.businessgrowthworkout.com
Read The Full article at:http://bigredtomatocompany.co.uk/posts/7-reasons-you-need-a-business-plan/Join our Free Business Growth Workout at www.businessgrowthworkout.com
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.