Emblem/symbol of city
• Mongolia is a unique and relatively unexplored travel
destination that offers a great combination of scenic natural
features, a wide variety of untouched landscapes, nomadic
life style and culture.
• has more than 2.8 million population
▫ 1 million people live in rural areas
▫ 68% of the total populations are young people under the age
• Mongolia is located between Russian and China.
• based on agriculture and the breeding of livestock. Also
has extensive mineral such as copper, coal, tin and gold.
• About 40% of the population lives in Ulaanbaatar.
Ulaanbaatar is located in north central Mongolia.
• Waterfall Ulaan Tsutgulan
• Ugii Lake
• Khorgo Terkhiin Tsagaan National Park
• The official language is Mongolia is Mongolian.
• In west of country people speak Turkic language.
• Mongolian culture is unique and dissimilar to anywhere
else on earth.
• The best place to experience culture is in the countryside
where the nomadic herders have lived in much the same
way for hundreds of years.
Symbol of city
• Mongol ulsyn töriin süld
▫ used by the government of Mongolia as its symbol of state.
▫ It is officially used for example on documents.
• They are 2 million population.
▫ 90% are Mongol
▫ 4% are Kazag
▫ 6% are Russian, Chinese and other
• Mongolia is a landlocked country in Northern Asia.
• The landscape includes one of Asia's largest freshwater lakes,
many salt lakes, marshes, sand dunes, rolling grasslands,
alpine forests, and permanent montane glaciers.
• Northern and western Mongolia are seismically active zones,
with frequent earthquakes.
• Mongolia has been ruled by various nomadic empires.
• The Mongol Empire was founded by Genghis Khan in 1206.
• In the 16th and 17th centuries, Mongolia came under the influence of
• At the end of the 17th century, Mongolia had been incorporated into the
area ruled by the Manchu-led Qing Dynasty.
• In 1924, the Mongolian People's Republic was declared, and Mongolian
politics began to follow the same patterns as Soviet politics of the time.
• Mongolia started use a new constitution in 1992.