1. LISTENING AND SPEAKING SKILLSBy: BIAS LArAm 031110703
2. Listening skills are ways to help you listen to something more effectively.
3. To avoid communication errors. Key to success. Learn something new.
4. Active listening Selective listening Ignoring listening Emphatic listening
5. Understanding all things Proper interaction Proper feedback
6. Selective portion Topic may not be according to linking
7. Not listening at all Pretty insulting to other
8. Most effective level Arguing Listen with heart and mind Empathy is sympathy
9. Hearing and Listening are not same. Hearing: Hearing is with the senses. Ears pick up sound waves and then transported to our brain. Listening: Listening is with the mind. Communication process and, to be successful is an active process.
11. It improves the relationship between people. Emphasis is an understanding the other person. Three behaviors are key to effective relationship listening
12. MIND READER: Ask what the person is thinking or feeling. REHEARSER: Let the customer finish their thoughts before determining what question to ask next. FILTERER: Be aware of your own assumptions. DREAMER: Stay present.
13. COMPARER: Treat each customer as the unique person they are. FIXER: Fully understand needs before recommending a solution. INDENTIFIER:Remember that it’sabout the customer, notyou.
14. Speaking skills is the act of generating wordsthat can be understood by listeners. A goodspeaker is clear and informative.
15. Ability to convey your information in a proper way Ability to stand out from the rest Career enhancement Encouraging people to communicate with each other.