What Do You Mean By Green Marketing?
• Green Marketing refers to products that
are environmentally safe.
• It is also called as Environmental
Marketing or Ecological Marketing
History Of Green Marketing
• The term Green Marketing came into
existence in the early 1980’s.
• The American Marketing Association held
the World’s first Workshop on Ecological
marketing in 1975
Why Green Marketing?
• To Create a market that is eco-friendly
and customer friendly
• Due to growing awareness among the
Green Marketing Products And
• Products which are originally grown
through green technology are called as
• Products Which promotes green
• Products which are obtained from natural
• Products which are recyclable,reuseable
• Products containing recycled and non-
• Products that do not harm the
• Products which are not tested on animals
• Products that use eco-friendly packaging
that are reusable
Golden Rules Of Green
• Know your Customer
• Educate your customer
• Be Genuine and Transparent
• Reassure the buyer
• Consider Your Pricing
• Give your customer an opportunity to
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.