SPREAD OF EVENTS Seminars and Display An interactive session on ROBOTICS by Mr. Bipin Indurkhya Professor, IIIT Hyderabad. Ph. D. 1985, University of Massachusetts at Amherst Areas of interest : Robotics, Computer and Creativity, Computer and Education, Metaphor and Cognition.
SUDHA CARS Brinjal car? Suitcase car? 6 inch cycle? 45 foot cycle? Football car? Sounds weird!? Mr. Sudhakar, the most creative automobile enthusiast ever has made it happen! Come witness the world’s whackiest cars, bikes and cycles right from the only handmade car museum ever.
HOVERCRAFT Come witness an amphibian made by a team of SAE-MJCET right from scratch. Enthusiasts from the chapter after a detailed R&D on the dream machine, which runs both on land and on water, have made it happen. THE GALLERY A collage of information on automotives right from the vintages of the Wright brothers and Henry Ford to the modern day technology packed machines.
AUTOMOTIVE EVENTS 1. IDEA! Participants selected from across the country will have the opportunity to present original and innovative papers on the various topics in the following fields: 1.AUTOMOTIVES. 2.AERODYNAMICS. 3.ROBOTICS.
2. THINK – THE QUIZ A technical quiz, with a difference. A total on the spot event, details of which will be revealed just before the competition, promises to be the surprise element of Cars & Bots.
3. THE DRAWING BOARD Heard of concept cars? Those sort of weird yet futuristic looking machines? Here’s your chance to let your Imagination run wild as you come up with innovative personal transport solutions for the future.
4. THE YARD Always wanted to be aired on discovery channel? Our very own version of the good ol’ junkyard wars! Come sweat it out. Teams will have to come up with mechanical solutions for the given task using whatever possible from the scrap heap.
5. FIRST FLIGHT It has been more than a hundred years since the first flight through gliding, let’s trace back to the basics and re-create the magic of flying. Design, develop and soar as you compete against some of the best Wrights in the country.
6. THE TUNNEL Dazzled by all the automobile curves you see? Get a first hand experience of how they come into existence. We shall simulate real-life aerodynamic forces on your model in our state-of-the-art wind-tunnel.
7. DEXTER’S LAB True to its name, a simple yet exceedingly challenging task of disassembling and then assembling machine components. Team which does it fastest and most accurate, wins.
ROBOTICS 1. UNDERWATER The ultimate technical challenge to pick and move mines underwater. Unleash your imagination and let your gray cells stress it out.
2. WILD WATERS Ever dreamt of machine wars? Then this is the war to be a part of. Let your machines fight it out on water as the Gods watch with envy. So get your mean bots ready!
3. GOAL The ultimate game world over! Relive the soccer fever as your bots wade through a penalty round and then the grand finale.
4. BURNOUT Come burn some rubber! The fastest on the wire controlled genre. Sheer speed is what we want. Fastest car made within the dimensions and power specifications takes home the prize.
5. ENROUTE A world in which everything’s automated is not far away! . Design a bot which travels the specified path accurately by just the press of a button.
OUR WEBSITE w w w . c n b . s a e m j c e t . o r g