1. Prom RulesAll school rules apply to the Prom, since it is a school event. This means no smoking, drinking, foul language, etc.
2. Prom RulesYou must be dressed appropriately or you will not be allowed into the prom. Guys – tuxedo or suit (jacket, tie, dress slacks, dress shoes) Girls – dress or evening gown No Sneakers or Work Boots!!!
3. Prom RulesYour money will not be refunded for any reason.
4. Prom Rules Everyone must bring photo identification to get into the prom. High school students may bring a current school ID. Non-Big Spring students, including alumni, must bring a photo ID with a birthdate printed on the card OR a current school ID.
5. Prom RulesYou will not be admitted to the prom without your assigned ticket!!!!
6. Prom RulesThere will be NO ADMITTANCE to the prom after 8:00 p.m.If you cannot make it to prom by this time, you need prior approval from the administration.
7. Prom RulesLifeTouch will be at the prom to take professional pictures that you can later purchase online. You may bring your own camera to take pictures as well.
8. Prom RulesBig Spring School District is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
9. Prom RulesWhen you exit the prom, you must sign out and you will not be allowed to re-enter.
10. Prom RulesParents will NOT be admitted to the prom.