New Audenried High School
Originally Opened in 1931 New School Opened in 2008
• School District Capital Improvements Project
• Multi-Prime Contract
• 211,515 s.f. Building Budgeted at $62.5 Million
• Project included the demolition of the existing
structure, land enhancement, construction of two
gyms, cafeteria, auditorium, three story
classroom wing, library, diesel academy, six
science labs, music academy, and a culinary
• QA/QC throughout the design, shop drawing, and
• RFI, COR, and RFP recommendations and review.
• Overall Coordination of the Project
• Maintaining all project correspondences
• Ensured Site Safety with owner supplied policy
• Ensured schedule compliance
• Reviewed and processed payment applications
• Ensured Contact compliance throughout the projects
• Provided monthly reports on progress.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.