1. For the Right Business
Social Media Day Meetup 2013
2. No matter you are a Startup… or a
well kicked off enterprise…
• You must be fascinated about growing your
• But how do you do that?
• A Must have for ALL
4. Social Media Profile?
•Ofcourse but how many ?
5. Its no fashion so
•Choose only the BEST RIGHT one/s
6. •With over a billion active users
•A must be place for ALL businesses
•Kids to Seniors; Male & Female
•A Whole Family
•Opportunity for increasing reach is incredible
•Some nice analytics and targeting tools to
make paid advertising easy and effective
7. •Pre-launching Products
•Sales Promotion (contests, offers)
So what do you use it for:
8. • Not quite as large as Facebook's,
• Still pretty impressive
• Effective for businesses with constant updates.
• Higher Male audience & a bit techy
• Think media services, hospitals and restaurants
(wait times, specials), daily deals services
(dealerdai, sastodeal) and widely
spread/engaged branded products like
automobiles, phones, etc.
9. So what do you use it for:
10. •All about stunning visual impression,
•visually appealing products.
•Picturization of feelings, expressions, etc.
•All businesses including florists, design firms,
building contractors, restaurants
•A better fit for products rather than services
11. So what do you use for:
12. •One of the fastest growing network
•Doesn't have the same kind of user base as
•Not the same frequency or quality of
•But it's good for stronger Google+ presences
will help with SEO efforts down the line.
13. •Integration around many platforms like
Blogger, YouTube, Gmail, etc.
So what do you use for:
14. •Strictly Professional
•Networking, Industry Impressions
•Posting company news and product updates
•Real impact is on human resources
•Guaranteed to generate interest more potential
candidates than otherwise,
•In addition, particularly effective for B2B
enterprises to prospect for new leads.
15. So what do you use for:
16. More Social Media Accounts
More Time, Effort & Care
17. Remember !!!
•Less is More
•Its good to be Choosy
•Be there where your Audience are
•Engage with customers in just the right way
18. Brands are not built overnight but…
they can be destroyed in that short
So be SOCIAL.
Make your Customer the STAR.
• All images, trademarks, designs & logo used here
are the properties of their respective owners.
• The use of these properties here is for non-
commercial purpose only and doesn’t intend to
infringe any copyrights of the owners.