Agile is not only a Buzz word
• Agile has been around for 12 years (Agile Manifesto, 2001).
• As a reaction to traditional Software Management, it advocates:
1. Focus on the People and the Team
2. Strong Collaboration with the Client
3. Deliver working Software early and often
4. Adapt to change
• Agile projects vs Traditional Waterfall projects
Agile is an Umbrella
• Agile is not a methodology in
• There are as many concrete
practices as there are
• We are building our own,
based on the Scrum and XP
Company culture and values
Agile Big Picture…in practice
• It goes beyond IT, as Agile practices foster values such as:
– Trust. Belief in people.
– Honesty and transparency
– Learning and improving continuously
– Helping and supporting each other
Agile changes Culture…
• Moving to:
– Be Smart
…And changing is hard!
Agile in a nutshell
1. Agile creates better Software
2. Success depends on People
3. Agile doesn’t mean "Chaos is Good"
4. The Agile mindset is more than processes
5. Agile isn’t a Silver Bullet
Find out more
• On https://techblog.betclicgroup.com/
• Betclic Everest Group, one of the world leaders in online gaming, has a unique portfolio
comprising various complementary international brands: Betclic, Everest Gaming, bet-at-
• Active in 100 countries with more than 12 million customers worldwide, the Group is
committed to promoting secure and responsible gaming and is a member of several
international professional associations including the EGBA (European Gaming and Betting
Association) and the ESSA (European Sports Security Association).
• Through our brands, Betclic Everest Group places expertise, technological know-how and
security at the heart of our strategy to deliver an on-line gaming offer attuned to the passion
of our players.