• HEELS- is footwear that raises the heel of the
wearer's foot significantly higher than the
• FLATS- Footwear consists of garments worn on
the feet, for fashion, protection against the
environment, and adornment.
• PUMPS- a type of plain shoe with
a raised heel and no way of fastening it to
the foot, worn by women
• SANDALS- A shoe consisting of a sole
fastened to the foot by thongs or straps.
• WEDGE- are shoes and boots with a sole in
the form of a wedge so that one piece of
material, normally rubber, serves as both the
sole and the heel.
• MULES- a woman's shoe or slipper that has no
• D’ORSAY- is a woman's shoe in which the
vamp of the shoe is cut away very close to the
toe box, and the sides are cut away, revealing
the arch of the foot.
a type of shoe that covers the whole foot and
the lower part of the leg