• What We Do:
– Connect talent emerging from overseas
universities with relevant internship opportunities
**Internships are arrangements in which college students and career changers lend their
talents to companies in return for an opportunity to develop business skills, learn about a new
industry, and gain exposure to the work environment.
Our Value Proposition
• Free recruitment service
• Select candidates based on company’s needs
• Painless enrollment process
• Web-based interview
• Visa Letter paperwork
• Post-arrival support
• Aid in intern’s adjustment needs
• University Students or Graduates
• Must be currently enrolled or have a degree from an accredited
• Skilled personnel for modest cost that brings new ideas and
• All candidates are bi-lingual
– English/Spanish, English/French, English/German
• Interested in Asia
• Motivated to gain working experience
How we work
How we find the interns:
• Direct contact with University Career Centers;
• Extensive network of accredited overseas agents;
How you learn about our interns:
• BESTEPmail – includes latest candidate profiles;
• Direct contact from our consultant when we identify a profile
matching your needs.
Business Development Assistant
• Update company database with customer information.
• Assist sales team with developing and tracking leads through email, phone and
• Help to define company brand and develop and implement P.R. Strategy;
• Evaluate and trial alternative marketing such as Facebook, Twitter and Blogging;
• Help with a company newsletter and website updating;
• Assist in arranging internal and external marketing activities, meeting, conference
• Work with a team to execute market consulting and market research project
• Conduct desktop and field research in differetn language including phone calls and
• Analyze research findings and produce short reports on findings in English
• Research, develop and follow up possible oversea markets and target customers;
• Assist sales department with establishing relations with a customer;
• Customer database settlement and maintenance;
• Help to plan and implement a trade project.
Duration of Internship
Short term Interns Long Term Interns
• 4-6 month internships;
• 8-10 weeks internships;
• Assign more complex tasks;
• Suitable for short term
projects • Higher ROI and possibility to
get a qualified future
• Unpaid position
• Applicants more serious
about the relevant job
• Pocket money up to 100
• What is the average time needed to recruit and enroll a
• After you join the program and we learn your hiring needs it typically takes 4-10
weeks to produce viable candidates.
• Interviews are held 6-8 weeks before the planned start of an internship;
• Are candidates recruited especially for my company?
• Candidates are recruited for a variety of positions and will be provided at least 2
interviews with potential matches. After the completion of their second interview
they will have5 days to decide which position they will take.
• How do I prepare a visa for the intern?
• Student Interns participate in the program on an F business visa.
• Your company has to provide an invitation letter approved by local PSB (Public
Safety Bureau) which typically takes 2-3 weeks.
• What legal responsibilities do I have with BESTEP?
• Your company must sign a service contract with BESTEP and the intern which
specifies the role and responsibilities the intern will undertake.
• Email / Web
Office 11D, 801 Changle Road
200031 Shanghai PRC
AIA Tower, Level 20
251A- 301 Av. Comercial de Macau
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.