My shopping list is lost. Can you help me to fill in the blanks with the correct words from the box? three bars of a tube of a can of a bottle of two cups of a packet of a piece of a roll of two jars of a plate of two boxes of a carton of two loaves of a glass of four slices of 1. There is _____________ orange juice. 9. There is _______________ cake. 2. There is ____________ toilet paper. 10. There is _______________ eggs. 3. There are ____________ bread. 11. There is _______________ cola. 4. There is _____________ water. 12. There are _____________ honey. 5. There are _____________ chocolate. 13. There are _____________ pizza. 6. There is ______________ toothpaste. 14. There are _____________ tea. 7. There are _____________ cereals. 15. There is _____________ cheese. 8. There is ______________ of crisps. a glass of a roll of two loaves of a bottle of three bars of a tube of two boxes of a packet of a piece of a carton of a can of two jars of four slices of two cups of a plate of
Can you help me to complete the gaps with ‘how much’ or ‘how many’ ?
_______________ rice do you have?
2. _______________ kilos of sugar have you got?
3. _______________ jam is there in the jar?
4. _______________ cheese is there on the plate?
5. _______________ rolls of toilet paper do we have left?
6. _______________ cans of cola are there in the fridge?
7. _______________ milk is there in the bottle?
8. _______________ boxes of cereals are there left?
_______________ bread is there in the bread bin?
10. ______________ cartons of juice are there in the fridge?
How much How many How much How much How many How many How many How much How much How many