4. "I built this web app, but now the client wants to edit the About page. Should I install a CMS?"
5. Every CMS is a monolith Content Management System Database File System
6. "Marketing wants this CMS, but we cant develop our app on it because the framework sucks"
7. Decoupling Content Management Monolithic approach Decoupled approach Web Editing Tool Content Management System Web FrameworkDatabase File System Content Repository
8. Clean separation of concerns Web Editing Tool Tools that user needs to create, manipulate, and publish content Web Framework Rendering and serving content and handling business logic Content Repository Data storage and retrieval. Access controls, validations, full-text search
9. Create.js Create.js is a comprehensive web editing interface. It is designed to provide a modern, fully browserbased HTML5 environment for managing content.Create can be adapted to work on almost any website backend.
10. Semantic CMS Community www.iks-project.eu "Create.js is free software developed by Henri Bergius and the Midgard Project in collaboration with IKS and cofunded by the European Union"