1. 3 simple QUESTIONS ? Q1: Why should you need to give a presentation? Q2: What do you give a presentation for? Q3: What is an outstanding presentation?
2. Who am I? Presentat!on Show R.A.P. (Revolutionary Army of Presentation) Bennett Yang English Major Soochow University Product Manager
3. Presentation is a powerful tool .
4. Mastering presentation skills can make you stand out. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIII I IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
5. Your last presentations may make you frustrated and upset .
6. Let me give you some secrets of presentation.
7. I call it… “ Ten Commandments of Presentation”
8. Tom Wujec Build a tower, build a team
9. #1 You shall love your audience.
10. You shall be enthusiastic about your topic. #2
11. You shall design a proper structural flow. #3
12. #4 You shall treat slides as visual support.
13. #5 You shall keep it super simple.
14. #6 You shall use big font size.
15. #7 You shall use photos not clip arts.
16. #8 You shall speak slowly and loudly than usual.
17. #9 You shall use a presenter.
18. #10 You shall practice, practice, and practice more.
19. Ten Commandments of Presentation #1. You shall love your audience #2. You shall be enthusiastic about your topic #3. You shall design a proper structural flow #4. You shall treat slides as visual support #5. You shall keep it super simple #6. You shall use big font size #7. You shall use photos not clip arts #8. You shall speak slowly and loudly than usual #9. You shall use a presenter #10. You shall practice, practice, and practice more
20. “ The only reason to give a speech is to change the world.” ” John F. Kennedy