Be the first to like this
At Home Remediesl
1. Empty any standing water (this is the most important control measure). Change water in bird baths several times a week.
2. Citronella torches placed around the yard are quite helpful in controlling mosquitoes.
3. Repair any leaky faucets, where water may pool. Mosquitoes need very little water to lay their eggs.
4. Bat houses are an excellent way of continued control.
5. Garlic oils can be sprayed on lawns decks driveways & landscape areas to reduce mosquito population. Boil 8 to 10 garlic cloves in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes. Using any pump style lawn sprayer, mix garlic liquid, 2TBSP of liquid soap and 1 gallon of water. Spray all areas of lawn and landscaping areas.
PLEASE CALL L.C.S. LAWN SERIVCE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR FOR A FREE ESTIMATE TO CONTROL MOSQUITOES