2. <ul><li>Title: 逗逗 & 迪迪 season 1 Bedtime Stories </li></ul>Once upon a time, there were twin brother and sister living happily in the Magic Forest. Doby the elder brother is brave and clever; Disy the little sister is lovely and lively. They like adventure very much. Doby & Disy are caring friends who are always ready to help someone in need.
3. Title: Doby & Disy (season 1) Genre ： Education & Adventure Format ： HD, 3D And 3D stereoscopic Duration: 25mins* 52episodes Story ： Ben GU Script ： Lanlan ， Lulu Production ： Winsing Animation Studio Licensed And Distributed By WinSing Co. ltd. March 2011
14. Q: What will my child learn from Doby & Disy? A: Doby and Disy teach children basic English words and phrases along with mathematic and music skills and physical coordination. Children also learn with Doby and Disy how to observe situations and solve problems. Q: How does Doby & Disy teach English? A: In each episode, Doby & Disy solve a problem based on specific words and phrases in conversational English, which pre-schoolers learn as they solve the problem with them. These words and phrases include a variety of basic nouns, adjectives, and commands. Q. Why is English used in the show? A: Educators believe that introducing a second language to a child before the age of 6 or 7 is an important factor in his/her ability to achieve fluency. For many of our pre-schoolers, Doby & Disy are their first encounter with a foreign language. As such, the show might teach them a little English and make them curious and interested in learning more, or simply make them aware of and comfortable with foreign languages.
15. Q. How are Doby&Disy role models? A. Doby & Disy are problem solvers who don't give up when faced with obstacles. They are caring friends always ready to help someone in need; and they are adventurers whose curiosity and spirit lead them to explore the world. Doby & Disy are role models not only for children, but for adults too! Q. What is the show's curriculum? A. It's based on Howard Gardner's ideas about multiple intelligences. In every episode we incorporate seven different learning "intelligences" such as Verbal/Linguistic, logical/mathematical, Visual/Spatial, musical/auditory, Inter-personal/Social, Intra-personal/Introspective, Naturalist, and bodily/kinesthetic. We script the show so little kids actively use each intelligence to help Doby & Disy. Q. Can you talk about the interactivity of the show? A. It's probably the most important aspect of the show and the thing that kids enjoy most. Parents can always tell when their kids are watching Doby&Disy by hearing the kids talking back to the screen. We are also extremely proud of how successful we have been in getting kids off the sofa, up and moving.
16. <ul><li>Q. How do you make sure the shows are appropriate for the audience? </li></ul><ul><li>My team and I actually have some successful experience in pre-school projects (such as English Roller Coaster etc.) before Doby&Disy. At the time we decided to start this project, many members of the creative team have pre-schoolers of our own. I have a 4-year-old son, a 3-year-old daughter. Being parents has been helpful as we try to write stories that are appropriate for our audience. It's like having our very own focus group. At the same time, every episode is tested (and re-tested) by our Research Department with large numbers of pre-schoolers and we learn an incredible amount every time. We tried out story ideas on them to see if they're hooked. We also asked parents to give advices and suggestions on each story. </li></ul>Q. What makes Doby&Disy different from other children's programs? A. One of the things I love most about the show and something that makes it unique, is that viewers are asked to be active participants — not only by answering questions, but by getting off the couch and moving their bodies. Parents tell us they know when Doby&Disy is on because they'll see and hear their kids playing along with the show: counting, speaking English, jumping, rowing, clapping, etc. The creative drawing and music also help to make the show outstanding.
18. 1. Picnic with Panda Disy and Doby received a letter from Panda which invited them to hold a picnic party together. Panda hoped that they could bring milk, cake and apples, but where could Disy and Doby get these foods? 2. Lost little owl Disy and Doby heard a voice in the courtyard and found a lost little owl. In order to help her find mom, they went through the little dandelion mountain, lotus pond. Finally they reached bush forest, but when passing by the lotus pond, Bad cat Caesar stole their oar. They bravely drove it away and reached bush forest. Disy and Doby finally helped little owl found her mom. 3. Treasure Hunting Paroot brought a treasure map for Disy and Doby and started the treasure hunt adventure. Magic Pen prepared three tools for them, bass drum, building blocks and trampoline. Because the suspension bridge is broken, so they used the trampoline to get to the other side of the river. Then they used bass drum to scare the leopard off. At last, with building blocks, they unlocked the secret of how to open the stone door of the cave and got the treasure. Bad cat Caesar wanted to steal their treasure, but she was driven away by the pool efforts. 4. Save the long-hair princess Once upon a time, there was a very pretty princess with long dark hair. The witch wanted her long beautiful hair, but Princess would rather die than to obey her. Therefore, the witch locked her in the castle. One day, Paroot picked up a silk ribbon written by the princess with pleas for help. She hoped that some kind people would go to save her. Under the help of Magic Pen, they got to know that the princess was kept in the black forest, so they staged an operation of rescuing the princess. 5. Event of Caesar got poisoned Bad cat Caesar ate poisonous mushroom and got poisoned, so Disy, Doby and Paroot had to send him to the hospital. They solved the rabbit Jack ’ s puzzle, and found the road. At last they sent the bad cat to the hospital safely.
19. 6. Let ’ s draw together Disy damaged one of Panda ’ s favorite paintings so they thought of making an identical one for Panda. The Magic Pen told them how to make it. First, they have to go to the forest to find the wood the most suitable for the frame. Then, go to giraffe ’ s drugstore to buy the paint brush the most suitable for painting. At last, they drew a painting for Panda, but Bad cat Caesar wanted to scribble and damage the painting, but she was finally driven away. Though the painting is different from the original one, Panda likes it very much. 7. Monster in the chocolate swamp There was a monster in the chocolate swamp, so Disy, Doby and Paroot went there to check. They found out that the monster was actually an alien from other planet. His aircraft fell down and was broken apart. Doby, Disy and Paroot helped him to collect flying saucers of 7 different colors to reassemble the aircraft. 8. Birthday gift to Daddy Panda ’ s Dad ’ s birthday is coming, so he wants to give a bunch of beautiful wild flowers to his Dad, and say to him “ happy birthday ” . However, he doesn ’ t know where he could find beautiful wild flowers, so he came to Disy and Doby and asked them for a favor. 9. Three naughty little elephants Mother elephant went out, and she asked Panda to look after three naughty little elephants. Panda was teased and was very miserable. Disy and Doby helped him to look for three naughty little elephants. They used balloon to save the first little elephant stuck in a bridge and brought back the second little elephant who threw the banana peels everywhere on the road. They saved the third little elephant from a rail crisis. At last, they found all of these three naughty little elephants. 10. Come across the Prince Frog Disy and Doby came across a frog who claims himself a prince and his crown was stolen by bad cat Caesar, so they decided to help that frog find the stolen crown back. 11. Deliver a letter Disy, Doby and Paroot received an invitation from Monkey for a vegetable and biscuit party, but soon they found out that the letter is actually for giraffe Lulu. Bad cat Caesar wanted to steal that invitation letter, so she set up obstacles along the road to stop them from meeting Lulu.
20. 12. Lonely little flower Disy and Doby met an injured deer Spotty. Spotty was playing a ball, but the ball fell into the thorn forest. Spotty got injured when she went to pick the ball up, and her legs can ’ t walk now. Magic Pen told that Disy and Doby should go to the Sunrise Mountain to pick up some herbal which can stop the pain and told them how to get there. 13. Panda ’ s birthday It ’ s Panda ’ s birthday. His friends want to give him some special gifts. Panda likes color balloon, so Doby decides to find some color balloons for Panda. Panda also likes bamboo, so Disy decides to give him a bamboo cake. Panda likes the moon most, so Paroot wants to give him a stone from the moon. Will they find these gifts for Panda? 14. Fruits party Disy and Doby received an invitation from the elephant family which invited them to attend fruits party in the orange forest. They need to prepare lots of fruits to share with good friends. 15. Who steal Disy ’ s Doll Bad cat Caesar stole Disy ’ s doll Linda and ran away on the hot air balloon. Magic Pen gave Disy and Doby three tools, a huge cup, a toy elephant and a banana. They had to use these tools to save Linda. 16. Building house for Monkey Monkey ’ s roof was blown over by the wind and it got two holes. Disy and Doby decided to find tools together to help Money fixing his roof. 17. Magic Pen ’ s Magic water Caesar drank the shrinking water made by the alien Hulu, so she turned into a mini cat. In order to turn her back, Disy, Doby and Paroot started journey of looking for Magic Pen ’ s grow big water They must find a gold apple, phosphorous of purple butterfly ’ s wings, and fragments of the star. 18. Theater play performance Magic forest will hold a party called “ Forest Night ” . Disy and Doby want to prepare a stage play. They need to prepare some props, wreaths crown and a sword. They plan to make these props by themselves, but where can they find these materials?
21. 19. Meteor shower Observatory said that there will be a meteor shower tonight, so Disy and Doby want to invite Panda to watch together. But Panda is sick, so they decided to film the meteor shower with camera and show it to Panda. 20. Chasing the kite Disy, Doby and Paroot are playing kite. Unfortunately, the kite ’ s string is broken and the kite was blown away. They go together to look for the kite. 21. Magpie dancing party Disy, Doby and Paroot met a confused magpie, and he must go to the mountain top at 18:00 to attend the Magpie dancing party. On the way, they have to cross a cactus garden, climb over a high wall and walk over a big mountain. 22. Stone man Disy and Doby found Paroot disappeared while they were playing. Suddenly, they heard someone crying for help. The witch turned Paroot into a stone. 23. Hide and Seek Disy, Doby, Paroot and good friend Koala Bear were playing hide and seek. Koala must find all the others to win the game. 24. Super pumpkin competition Disy, Doby and mother elephant have to help rabbit Jack to move the big pumpkin to the competition area. They see lots of banana peels in the road, so they use the broom to clean up the banana peels. Then they came to the clover land and there are lots of grass string knots on the road. It ’ s easy to tumble people so they cut off the rope with scissors. 25. Baby flower is missing Alien Hulu lost three special baby flowers by accident. The blue baby flower can be make itself invisible. The red baby flower's cry makes people sleep. The yellow baby flower can transform into anything and make it very difficult to tell. Disy and Doby decided to help Hulu find the lost baby flowers. 26. Cake Party Disy and Doby want to hold a cake party and invite all friends to come. They want to make different kinds of cakes including fruit cake, cream cake and banana cake