1. Climate conscious architectural design - Campus buildings designed to be energy efficient promoting natural air-flow.
2. House plants - used around campus buildings to improve air quality.
3. Making EM (Effective Micro-organism) to improve water quality of water bodies on campus (Click for environment club web pages).
4. Separating Rubbish - Community commitment to sorting rubbish prior to recyclables going to the middle man.
5. Preventing soil erosion by planting grasses and shrubs around the lakes and ponds.
6. Using natural materials for constructing buildings around campus.
7. School Vans – Students are encouraged to use Prem vans to travel to school, rather than individual family cars.
8. Trees planted around campus promote shade and beauty in courtyards and around buildings.
9. Students and staff use their bicycles to get around campus, creating a greener environment.
10. To limit waste on student field trips, the canteen provides packed lunches in re-usable plastic boxes.
11. Potted plants in the office, near computers, help off-set The energy output of computers, printers, and other electrical devices.
12. Natural Campus – Native species of trees are donated by leaving teachers and students of each graduating class to maintain a cool, green campus; thus, helping to create greater biodiversity at Prem.