Benefits of bemokoLive
bemoko®Live is a powerful and flexible delivery platform for mobile
content and services, giving the best user experience over a wide range
of mobile handsets and other devices.
• Faster and easier development than other mobile solutions
• Easily integrated with existing systems
• Lower development and maintenance costs
• Device Database supports over 5000 devices
• Maximises device capabilities
• Flexible and extendible
• Social networking and picture upload out of the box
• Industry standards
Take full advantage of phone features
Same Content on an iPhone Content on a SmartPhone
Why bemoko is right for you
• Reduce cost with the bemokoLive platform
• Quick time-to-market
• Easy transition from PC web to mobile-ready web
• Sites created with industry standards - no weird and
wonderful markup languages to learn
• Low impact. Development teams can be productive very
• Flexible approach
PC websites work on mobile – don't they?
PC based website on Blackberry Built for mobile version of the same site
Why not just transcode?
• Good for repurposing content but…
• Does not maintain brand, design or UX
• It’s a best guess at page layout
• Pages jumbled & unclear
• A little bit of work will always be best
What's the investment?
• Costs of adding mobile to a new website could be as little as
5-10% over the cost of creating the new website
• Providing a tailored mobile solution for an existing website
can be completed in a matter of days or weeks, not months.
• Low cost implementation without compromising flexibility and
• Low cost of ownership – easy to maintain sites with low
These are best viewed on a mobile phone but will still work on a PC
• Music fesitval – http://bemoko.com/b
– Shows social & community features including photo upload, voting,
commenting, Twitter & Flickr integration
• Conference – http://mex.bemoko.com & http://bemoko.com/mgov/i
• Corporate – http://ceb.bemoko.com
• Quiz – http://kf.bemoko.com
• “Normal” web site – http://bemoko.com
Introduction to bemoko
• The team have worked in mobile since 2001
• With the worlds biggest telco’s, brands, media, finance &
• A passion for mobile & the new opportunities it offers
• dot.mobi certified
• Founded bemoko in 2007
bemoko engagement models
A cost effective, flexible range for delivering mobile web
• Evaluation versions
– Bemoko will work with you to get started as quickly as possible
• Hosting options
– Ideal for short term sites such as microsites and festivals.
– Perfect if you don't want the hassle of hosting yourself.
• License model for customers who want to host themselves
– Available on a per CPU, subscriber or site licence basis.
• Reseller model for partners
• Prof. Services – our experts can help with all aspects of your project
• Training options for developers, ops, admin & mobile design
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.