• London is the
capital city of
• London has a diverse range of peoples and cultures, and
more than 300 languages are spoken within its
• London is center of international tourism.The
most important touristic places of London:
Tower Bridge,Tower of London,Buckingham
Palace,London Eye,Palace of Westminster…
• It is close to the Tower of London.So its name is
Tower bridge.It is one of the most famous bridge in
Tower of London
• Tower of
• Originally known as Buckingham House.This
is hause of Bristish Royal Family.
• It is Europe's tallest Ferris wheel.The most popular paid tourist
attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.5 million visitors
Palace of Westminster
• The Palace of Westminster is the meeting place of the Hause of Commons
and the Hause of Lords, the two houses of the Parliament of the United
Kingdom. Commonly known as the Houses of Parliament.
The National Galery
• The National Gallery is an art museum
on Trafalgar Square in London.
• The British Museum is a museum in London
dedicated to human history and culture.
• The British Library is the national library of the United
Kingdom.The library is a major research library, holding over 150
million items from many countries and in many languages.