2. WHY ORGANISE AN E-CONTEST?Gain exposureIncrease brand awarenessEngage social media usersRetrieve user info/email address
3. how to organise a contest in 4 steps
4. 1) set a time frame2) define the prizes3) choose how do you want the users toparticipate (website, mobile site,facebook)4) and what data are you going to requestfrom the users in order to participateemail (mandatory), name, address etc
5. how can someone participate?
6. mobile appwebsite mobile website using a computer using a mobile phonefacebook mobile facebook sms (coming soon)
7. how it works?
8. 2 random number 1 user participates in contest assigned to user email 3 systemuser user receives a reply checks if the 4 in his email address random number with the contest corresponds to result a gift or not contest server
9. FEATURES1. it is easy!2. it is automatic! Users know whether they won or not immediately3. it works everywhere! Website, mobile site and of course facebook4. it is viral! Facebook wall posts will spread the news about your contest
10. FEATURES5. easy to setup and needs no maintenance6. integrates with Facebook and Google Analytics7. it is fun! Combine the contest with an online game.
11. some examples
12. mobile siteuse QR Codes to engage usersscan the code to participate!
13. facebook | use an activity (like a puzzle) to engage users
14. From news websites to coffee shops to retail brands, more and morecompanies are using mobile apps and social media to extend their businesses, increase brand awareness and expand.Your business can, too! Image from Flickr