1. How to hire a Wedding Caricaturist5 top tips to book the ultimate entertainment for your wedding day.Beefy’s Caricatures: www.beefys-caricatures.com/wedding-caricatures
2. How to Hire a Wedding CaricaturistSo, the question has been popped and you’ve said yes! Now theplanning starts…Finding a venue, organising your photographer and planning your oncein a lifetime honeymoon is just the start of your ‘to-do’ list.But what about keeping your guests entertained on your big day?One of the most unique wedding entertainment ideas is to hire awedding caricaturist to keep your guests entertained.So, just how do you go about hiring a caricaturist for your wedding dayentertainment and what should you expect? Here are 5 top tips to helpyou get the ultimate wedding entertainment for your big day that willhave your guests rolling in the aisle with laughter!!
3. 1. Where to find your caricaturistYour first step is to make a general search for ‘Wedding Caricaturists’in search engines. look at the image results for these searches which will give you a really good idea of what to expect from a wedding caricaturist. Most caricaturists are surprisingly sympathetic with their drawings, with an emphasis on gentle humour rather than the more cruel satirical caricatures you may have seen in newspapers and magazines. You can also search for entertainment agencies for caricaturists. This may help you to feel more secure with your booking but can add an extra cost than hiring a caricaturist direct.
4. 2. Start LocalTighten your search to local results.Find out who in your local area is offering a wedding caricatureservice.Working with a local artist may save you some cost that acaricaturist further afield may charge for travel (and occasionallyaccommodation if the distance is great).
5. 3. Check out past customer testimonialsAny caricaturist worth considering will have a website of images andreviews from past customers.If the caricaturist is any good at all these will be easily available foryou to review.Check the dates of the reviews left to make sure they are recent andthe caricaturist is not just riding on distant successes.
6. 4. Check out their pricingMost caricaturists charge by the hour and a minimum booking of 2hours is the norm.Prices can range from £150 - £350 for a two-hour booking. For this,your guests will usually receive a black and white caricature thatshould really take no more than 4 or 5 minutes each – often faster.Price is not always the best indicator of quality. While you arelooking at the site, check out the gallery of party caricature images.What do you think of the likeness? Would you be happy for yourguests to receive one of the images as a gift from you
7. 5. Get in contact!Email a few caricaturists and get a feel for how they communicatewith you. Are they friendly and warm or are they more business-like? Do you get your questions answered fully and in good time?Once a few emails have passed, a quick call to finalise the detailssuch as timings and requirements (will the caricaturist be bringingan easel and lights or simply go from table to table) this will also giveyou another opportunity to get to know your caricaturist.
8. There you have it!The advantage of hiring a caricaturist for yourwedding entertainment is the fun and memorablegift your guests get to take home form you as awonderful memento of your special day.Following the steps outlined above should help toensure this part of your planning can be ticked offthe list!Beefy’s Caricatures: www.beefys-caricatures.com/wedding-caricatures
9. …And FinallyAnd finally, if you are interested in hiring a weddingcaricaturist please check out Beefy’s Caricatures at:http://www.beefys-caricatures.com/wedding-entertainment-caricatures/Beefy’s Caricatures: www.beefys-caricatures.com/wedding-caricatures