After completion of ‘Become a Freelancer’ course, you will be able to:
• General Transcription: Transcribe interviews, sitcoms, movies, workshops, radio shows, etc
• Blog and Article Writing: Write publishable articles and blogs on any topic
• SEO Writing: Use the Google keyword tool and write search engine friendly articles
• Web Research and Data Mining: You will be able efficiently execute any web research and data mining projects
• Virtual Assistant: You can generate a handsome income by acting as a virtual assistant from the comfort of your home (Highly recommended for educated homemakers and stay at home moms.
• Get freelance job opportunities; Create a profile with portfolio offering
• Offer General Transcription, Website Content Writing and SEO Writing, Web Research, Data Mining, Article and Blog Writing services.
• Generate a steady source of income (You are limited only by your ambition and commitment).
Why Become a Freelancer
The advent of latest remote and cloud technologies has been the driving force behind the freelance market boom. Have a look at the following numbers:
• 42 million Americans are freelance workers (Employers are looking to outsource these jobs to markets like India, Philippines, etc.)
• 40% of the US workforce are freelancers
• 22% of workforce of 200 largest companies are freelancers
• There are 1 billion freelancers on oDesk alone.
• In 2012, 1.5 million freelance jobs were carried out.
Golden Nuggets of the Freelance Industry
This brings us to the question: What are the genuine freelance jobs out there that can not only guarantee you an income, but also help you make a career for yourself from the comfort of your home?
Years of research and toiling around to make a freelance career for ourselves has lead us to answer the above question. Following are the freelance professions that allow you to capitalize your skills and encash them for a decent payout.
What Will I learn in " Become a Freelancer" training course:
You'll master the skills in demand:
Article and Blog Writing
Website Content and SEO writing
Web Research and Data Mining
How to start of the course:
Take the first step: Enroll for a FREE session;
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.