Movie poster development


Published on

Published in: Education
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Total views
On SlideShare
From Embeds
Number of Embeds
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Movie poster development

  1. 1. Movie Poster Development By Rebecca Pearse
  2. 2. <ul><li>After creating my first movie poster I thought that the image was not particularly scary. I also thought that the credits at the bottom were difficult to see over the image which made it look unprofessional. I also thought the concept of the image may give too much away about the film. </li></ul>#1 Very First Design
  3. 3. <ul><li>For this second attempt I again thought the image was still not scary enough. I then thought the font was a bit too unsophisticated and would be better suited for a horror film instead of a thriller film. </li></ul>#2 Second Design
  4. 4. <ul><li>This attempt I thought the image worked a lot better and was a very strong image, I then had some feed back from my classmates and teachers which helped me to decide to alter the text on the image and some of the layout. Which is shown in my next attempt </li></ul>#3 Third Better design
  5. 5. <ul><li>After having the feedback I decided to make the image a landscape poster as I thought this suited the image the most. I then changed the style and shape of the tag line and swapped its place with the title. I also changed the font of the title as the feedback told me that they did not think the font was appropriate enough for the poster. </li></ul>#4 forth design <ul><li>The majority of the left hand side of the poster has been left back purposely as my feedback told me that my image was so strong that there should not be anything to distract from this. </li></ul>
  6. 6. <ul><li>For my fifth attempt I tried changing the layout and the text again just to see how it would look and to see if it is an improvement I will then get some more feedback to see which is the preferred design. </li></ul>#5 Design
  7. 7. #6 Design After some more feedback from my teacher we thought that the title still did not look right So we decided to try and change the font and see how things looked when it was justified To the left hand side. But we still did not think this looked professional.
  8. 8. <ul><li>After more feedback I found that the title looked the best in the middle of the page I made the credits at the bottom even smaller and made it so that they were not justified to any side. I also decided to make the torments colour to a brighter white and the tagline to a more faded white so it makes the title stand out more. </li></ul>#7 Design