• My professionals name is Inger Vandyke. She takes her pictures mostly in color but
sometimes she edits is black and white and sepia. She began wildlife photography
in 2004 and has been to 45countries to take her photos.
• Wildlife photographers spend most of their outdoors taking pictures of animals in their
natural habitat. Knowing how animals behave is a good part of this job so you can approach
them. Being patient is the biggest part of this job because you could wait for hours for one
animal to do what you want. Wildlife photographers also don’t make a lot of money
• I chose to imitate my photos after this professional because I love the
work she does and it inspires me to travel the world like she does. She is
very passionate about her work and has accomplished so much is only 10
– Why do you want to be a photographer?
– I love taking photos and it’s a form of art.
Explain to us what you know and why you are interested in this
specific type of photography.
– I like animals and to be around them I also think it would be cool to travel to see different animals.
What makes you stand out as a photographer among your peers?
– I am very stubborn
What important trends do you see in the photographic industry?
– Many photographers are realizing that it is very hard to make a living off of photography
Tell us some of your weaknesses.
– To do this job you have to be patient and I am not a patient person at all
How important is technology in your field? How do you plan to
– I think any type of photography technology is important to take the best pictures.
What are your long-range goals?
– To go to every country to take as many pictures
How successful have you been so far?
– I have never been out of country but I am working hard to take pictures here
What answers did you get from your professional
• I got every answer I was looking for, for example what their day is like, what is their favorite part of their
job and east favorite.