1. Social, Local, Mobile,Video... and the Cloud- apps and the future of content Gerd Leonhard Futurist (Media & Communications) CEO of The Futures Agency Author & Think-Tank Leader Circles Image via David Armano
3. The future is already here... Source: 1: HuffingtonPost.com 2: Google Australia 3: Kevin Kelly 4: Google Images 5: PennOlson.com
4. Finally, the Global Village is real
5. Many first-time-ever issueswill need to be addressed
6. Hat tip to Kevin Kelly
7. People of the Cloud...will expect a lot more than connectivity
8. Maybe... the End of PCs...? EVERYTHING is about Mobile
9. Ads + Content + Apps = !
10. Video is the next text -and Apps are the new cable channels
11. Content + Mobile + =
12. Telecom « Media » Telecom Source: Mary Meeker / Kleiner Perkins on SlideshareCloud | Video
13. TeleMedia Futures: new roles!!! Content (Creators, Advertisers Publishers etc) DeviceTelcos & MakersOperators Search / Tech i.e. Media 2.0Social Networks
14. Get ready for food chain conflicts
15. Average engagement per userAverage involvement per user Average premiums per user
16. Guess what they will do with this $35 Aakash Tablet
17. Radical Behavior Changes everywhere
18. The end of masses?Source: thecarbonara blog
19. € 10 Devices. Soon.The iSlate
20. The keywords FAST. NOW.RELEVANT. ME. PERSONAL. HUMAN.
21. ‘Consumers’ are leaping- what about your business?
22. Disruption and Lubrication is the name of the game
23. Disrupt yourself or be disrupted
24. Embrace Empowerment ;) ;(
25. Images: Source: FastCompany.com
26. Tell a good story. ALWAYS.
27. Make Sense not Noise curation
28. Apps: Stage Experiences!!! Source: Joseph Pine Ted Talk
29. Web-native, mobile and OTT !
30. ‘Open’ is the new default Source: Alan Moore via Slideshare
31. Image licensed from sevensheaven.nl
32. “Becoming an open business is truly challenging” Steve Rubel / Edelman Digital
33. Obsession with Control can be a tiny problem:) Source: ARS