2. We went by bus to Frankfurt. This is the landscpe we saw during the trip.
3. We went through the streets of Frankfurt and saw that buildings Townhall and the statue of Justice
4. Train station The green man’s statue
5. This is the Cathedral of Saint Barthomew Inside the Cathedral A religious statue inside the Cathedral
6. We went up to the top of the Maintower. This is the elevator of the Maintower.It took us to the top in less than a minute. And this is the amazing view from the roof of the Maintower
7. At midday we went with our partners to have lunch And then we hung out there: to the mall, to the shops, to walk around the street...
8. We went by boat along the Main River, the river which flows through Frankfurt. We saw a lot of bridges and buildings
9. <ul><li>We left with our partners. </li></ul><ul><li>Danna and Joan went to Julia’s house (the partner of Danna) to saw the movie “Knight and Day”. </li></ul><ul><li>Andrey went to his partner’s house to see “Hangover”. </li></ul>
11. <ul><li>My Host family I was at Julia's House.Her family is formed by her mother Petra and her brother Michael. I spoke with Petra very much but with Michael not much because he is very shy. I think they are very good people. </li></ul>
12. My partner’s name is Lasse. He lives with his father, his mother, his sister and his dog. I don’t remembrer their names, because they are too difficult. Their house is rustic with 3 floors. I enjoyed so much with my host family.
13. <ul><li>In my host family they was only 2: My partner, Jannik, and his mother, Steffany. They were very nice with me and the house was very big... </li></ul>