1. Baby-Club in Kaluga
Center of careful intellect development
Maria Bilenko, Manager
Pavel Bilenko, Deputy Manager
2. The franchise of early development centers «Baby-Club» for children from 8
month to 6 years were established in 2000 in Russian city Samara by educator
and psychologist Evgenia Belonoshenko • Baby-Club today is the strongest kids day-care
federal brand with single and high quality
standards. There are 122 centers in the network,
from Moscow to Khabarovsk.
• In 2013 the «Forbes Russia» called the Baby-Club
«best Russian kids day-care franchise» and placed
it to the Top 25 of all Russian franchises in all areas.
• Studying materials and methodics are prepared in
specially designed methodic center by professional
methodists, psychologists and teachers.
3. Methodics of Baby-Club are based on the book of Masaru Ibuka
«Kindergarten is too late» Our classes are adapted even for a little babies
(since 8 months kids can visit Baby-Club), because we
understand the importance of the development of
children in the first years of their life.
One of the significant places in the library of baby-club
takes the book "Kindergarten is too late" by Masaru
Ibuka. On 2010 Baby-Club republished it and soon it
became a bestseller on a Russian book market. A lot of
advices and methods , describing in this book play a
great role in the formation courses of Baby-club.
Masaru Ibuka, 1908 – 1997, born in Japan,
co-founded the Sony Corporation in 1946:
“The period for the most concentrated, and in some areas the most effective
learning is NOT during our school days or our college years: it is the period BEFORE
we are sent to kindergarten – the first two or three years of life.”
4. The opening of Baby-Club in Kaluga
1st of March 2014
at 39, Lunacharskogo st.
Nearly 40 families took part in this event.
We were singing song, playing games, dancing.
Three families won a contest with free month
5. Together with famous bilingual (German, English, French) Kaluga’s projects and professionals
we create wonders, dance and sing, make fitness exercises and show theater.
Art, dance, music and handcrafting workshop
6. We learn to read with our specialists and Zaycev methodology, to count, to write, to
understand physical characteristics of things with Montessori kits, we listen to classical
music and much more – everything to develop our intelligence and cognitive skills
7. Soft and warm carpet under our feet, pool with soft balls and small slide,
toys and puzzles – everything to have a great fun! Also we organize celebrations and birthday
8. Mums, dads, grandpas and grandmas are chatting, reading magazines and books, browsing with free
and fast Wi-Fi and drinking coffee or tea. We are happy to find your responses and advises in our
Parents hall: cosy and spacious
9. Our team – are friendly, passionate and committed professionals, specialists and assistants
Jane – openhearted and very smart specialist
Olga, German-speaking specialist
Ira, handsome and full of energy specialist
Uluana and Kristina, clever, beautiful, kind assistants
Great Baby-Club Team celebrates
an opening on First of March 2014
+ professionals in dance,
art, handcrafting, chess
10. Kaluga’s families responses on Baby-Club studies
Thanks for the lessons! Everything was super! Kid was very glad, played a
lot and he returned to our home happy. We will come again surely!
We were in Baby-Club yesterday, were very glad to be there.
Will come again and later regularly.
I loved the club and the organization and everything in there. All the specialist are very
careful and are finding an approach to every child. There are "playing" breaks during
the lessons. After a couple of breaks kids start to understand - when the bell rings it
means that it's time to study.
Today we studied letter "A" and number 1. My son memorized it and I'm really happy.
11. We will be glad to create tailored programs in various languages, fitted to your means!
…and we have a great library of brand new children books in English.
12. Welcome to Baby-Club!
Kaluga, 39, Lunacharskogo st., +79065067575, opening times 9am - 8pm, Monday-Saturday
Let’s meet online: