Match the expressions to the pictures.
doing handicrafts - Гар урлал урлах
reading magazines painting
going birdwatching Шувуу харах
going for a walk
taking photographs Эд юмс янзлах
We use the present perfect continuous to
talk about activities that started in the past
and haven’t been completed yet.
Бид одоо төгсөн үргэлжлэх цагийг
өнгөрсөнд эхэлчихсэн болон хараахан
Since - хойш
I have been watching TV since 6
For - турш
I have been watching TV for 3
Unjumble the words. Write sentences.
☺We have been playing basketball since
☺I have been reading an interesting book for
☺ We have been studying Maths since 1st
Listen and complete the sentences from the
1.But I have been going birdwatching for the
last four years.
2.My younger daughter
has been going
birdwatching since she was six.
Put the time expressions in the right column.
she was three
a long time
four years ago
the last three years
Put in for or since.
1. The Bells have lived in Merton for six years.
2. They have been at their present address
3. Mr Bell has worked for his company
4. Mr Bell is in Cairo now. He has been there since
5. Mrs Bell has been at the hairdresser’s
______ nine o’clock.
6. Chip has been with the Bells since he was a puppy.
7. Nick has known Tom since he moved to Merton.
8. Tom has played in the school football team for four
9. Mr Blake has been Nick’s class teacher for
10. The Bells have had their new car since the spring.
11. The Todds have lived in Willow Road for
12. The Langtons have lived in Cedar Avenue
I have learned
three songs this
► I have been
for 3 hours
►It’s been raining
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.