The name of my country is Iran the capital of Iran is Tehran
the language that Iran speaks is Farsi and Persian and
Iran is located in Asia and the bordering is Iraq and Turkey
• Major cities : Iran has one of the highest urban population growth
rates in the world from 1950 to 2002 the urban proportion of the
population increased from 27% to 60%.The united nations predicts
that by 20 30 80% of the population will live in urban areas. Areas
must internal migrants have settled near cities of Tehran ,Isfahan
,Ahvaz and Qom. Tehran with a population oh 8.2 million, 2012
census is the largest city in Iran and is the nations capital.
• Major bodies of water :The Caspian sea border the northern border of
Iran the Persian gulf borders of the southern edge of Iran the gulf of
Oman borders the south eastern edge of Iran .
• Major landmarks :There are many tourist attractions in Iran a
historically rich nation some cities include Persepolis a palace built in
518 B.C. that was the ceremonial capital of the Persian empire during
the achaemenid dynasty the Shuster water falls.
• Major Landforms: Iran is generally a country of hills, plateaus and
mountains . Iran also has caves, hot springs lakes and islands in
some drier more arid areas of Iran oases exist.
• Iran Islamic Republic Existed in 1980.
• Iran became a country by fighting for there country and to
get there right back to there country.
• In Iran there is a new president and there is a wrestler
called iron sheik and occasional who is a legend in the
WWF genre he was part of the 1968 summer Olympics
and there is a soccer player called Ali Karimi who is a
Iranian footballer whose career spanned from 1998 to
2011 and Mohamed Ahmadinejad is a Iranian Politian
who was the sixth president of Iran from 2005 to 2013
whose regime was openly hostile to the western world.
• Clothing : The people in Iran wear jeans , shirts , but
older people wear turbans and robes, women wear robes
or turbans to cover there skin like there legs and hands.
• Food : Iranians eat a lot of fruits , nuts , fish , meat ,
whole grains and dairy products and Iranians eat rice and
wheat there are the most used grains.
• Music : The Iranians like Persian pop music but some
Iranians always like to listen to there own cultural music
but some Iranians listen to music from other countries to.
• Holidays : Iran’s holidays are Eid al Adha and other they
celebrate Eid al Adha and other because there Religion is
based on Eid al Adha and others.
• Population : Iran’s population increased dramatically
during the later half of the 20th century reaching about 75
million by 2011 in recent years however Iran’s birth rate
has dropped significantly.
• Story behind the flag : The flag of Iran has three equal
horizontal bands of green white and red with the word
Allah in the shape of a tulip it is centered in red in the
• Modes of transportation : You can find a lot of modes of
transportation in Iran like taxi , buses , trucks , trains ,
cars , subways , planes , boats and camels .
• Native animals : In Iran you can find Iranian cheetahs,
Asiatic cheetahs, Asiatic lions and the now extinct
• I think you should go to Iran because it has a lot of fun
rides and a lot of places to visit and there are a lot of
mosques to visit and if I were you I would go there .
That picture is a picture of a mosque with a fountain next to
See that ride it it is
So fun I think you
Guys should go to
Iran and ride it .