Transcript of "PCOMS Training of Trainers Conference (TOT) "
August 31-September 4, 2015 (27 hours of CEUs or CEs). This intensive training experience
intends to give you all you need to train others and implement the Partner for Change Outcome
Management System (PCOMS). And it is the first step in becoming a Heart and Soul of Change
Project Certified Trainer. An in depth coverage of the rationale for and research supporting
PCOMS is provided as well as understanding how to train others in the clinical nuances of using
the ORS and SRS. Other vital topics include data collection and management, the secrets of
agency implementation, and a four step supervisory process that ensures successful
implementation while simultaneously improving outcomes.
Participants Will Receive
• Subscription to the Member Site (a $120 value), including 50 webinars and client videos;
• Barry's PowerPoint presentations for the whole week including annotated PowerPoint
presentations to guide you through training and implementation of PCOMS;
• Administration and scoring manual of the ORS/SRS (a $39.95 value);
• The Second Edition of the PCOMS Manual which covers the whole gamut from clinical
implementation to supervision and agency implementation—Heroic Clients, Heroic
Agencies (a $39.95 value); and
• Certificate of attendance and 27 hours of Florida CEUs for counselors, social workers,
and MFTs and 27 CEs for psychologists provided by the Training Institute.
We are also going to have a lot fun in sunny, beautiful South Florida—dinner and a taste that
famous South Florida night life.
Just $1195 US for 27 hours of small group intensive training.
Register now by emailing Barry at email@example.com.
By Popular Demand! The Heart and
Soul of Change Project is pleased to
announce an extra 2015 Training of
Trainers Conference, August 31-
September 4 in West Palm Beach.
Participants will be limited to 20 so
that maximum interaction, discussion,
and learning can occur.