2. Circulatory system A network that carries blood throughout the body.
3. Parts <ul><li>The human circulatory system has three main parts:(1)the heart, (2)the blood vessels, and(3) the blood. A watery fluid called lymph and the vessels that carry it, are sometimes considered a part of the vessels. </li></ul>
4. What it does. . . <ul><li>The circulatory system plays a part in respiration by delivering oxygen to the cells and removing carbon dioxide from them. </li></ul>
5. Digestive system Kaela
6. Digestive system body parts <ul><li>All the parts of the digestive system are complicated. They are the stomach, pancreas ,small intestine, rectum and large intestine. </li></ul>
7. How it works <ul><li>The digestive system is made up of body parts that digest food and break down food into small particles so your body can use it. </li></ul>